Sssdh project **CLOSED**

Done. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

@Northern_Loki
@George
@allotment

Thank you guys!

Seeds will be in the ground as fast as i can and the full purpose is seed making !

14 Likes

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze first came around about 15 years ago. Two great strains mixed together that create a high that will settle you downā€¦ a strong cross for sure.

Thank you to @Swe-can for thinking of us! How great is that?!

18 Likes

@DesertGrown thank youā€¦

I remeber the taste and flavors first time I tried it!

And still havenā€™t give anything back to the community. I got so much from you guys and if these seeds would make up for as a small gesture then Iā€™m more than glad to do it.

22 Likes

2 of my favorites combined for anyone living where they can flower 11 weeks outside I would run these next year both parents are great producers outside

Thanks @Swe-can

13 Likes

This just sounds kick-ass! Thanks for sharing such an awesome strain with everyone @Swe-can. Iā€™ll be watching this one. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Swe-can. Would love to pop your beans. Thanks again

10 Likes

Alright canā€™t wait to try . Keep it OG

7 Likes

Super silver haze was one of my first grows Indoors, coffee can sized colas growing up past the lights, bent in every direction possible , toothpicks in the nugs keeping them open to prevent mold, wish I had pics from back then smh. Insane amount of stretch on that strain for sure. The diesel may calm it down a little and add some density and flavor, sounds like a great cross to bring back around.

16 Likes

That would be something too see :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:!

5 Likes

Iā€™m most definitely interested :blush: never had it! So Iā€™ll be watching along for the sign up list. @Swe-can thanks for the invite.

7 Likes

There is a super lemon haze ( ssh x lemon skunk) that would probably be a great breading partner if you could track any down.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s the SLH from greenhouse.

It would be a perfect match and it is perfect as it is alsoā€¦ love the flavors from it.

Iā€™ll look at it for sure. But Iā€™m doing a full sssdh first and then maybe do a cross with some other goodies

12 Likes

Yep the one from greenhouse, one of there best strains.
There both great on there own the ssh adds alot of size to anything it touches.

8 Likes

SSSDH is the shiiiit!! Im in heheā€¦ high chances of some cat piss phenos showing up in the progenyā€¦ good luck :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thanks for starting this one up!

7 Likes

@Swe-can this sounds like it could be just what I need. Thank You for doing this seed run. I am heavily medicated to deal with spinal cord issues and am searching for a heavy sativa to counteract the sedation caused by the fentanyl. Iā€™m along for the ride on this one. Thank you much

10 Likes

SSSDH sounds fantastic! Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve had it, had quite a few years where no one knew what they were sellingā€¦ Would definitely be interested! And very much appreciate the hard work and offer here, thank you!

6 Likes

Abso - tutingly YES!

regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

Iā€™m in. I would love to have some to search through. Iā€™m just about to continue a breeding project with sssdh. The hybrid is actually an 11-13 week, depending on phenotype. My breeder finished in 12 weeks, but totally worth the wait

6 Likes