Sssdh project **CLOSED**

Is there like… a tutorial or video on this? :rofl: seriously…

3 Likes

SSSDH was on my wishlist for many years and then I gave up.
Tempted to sign up :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of luck with this project.

7 Likes

Join in @Blowingupjake theres alot of room left :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Connoisseur Genetics still has them. I’d hit him up directly on IG, be much cheaper.

In fact, he made them for Rez after the initial generation.

7 Likes

Where do you find your trust lvl?

3 Likes

@anon81143130

Your a regular.

This one is a good one to read :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Not sure what being a regular means. Guessing that’s better than member?

3 Likes

@Dank-D There’s a thread around here somewhere explaining it. Don’t quote me but iirc they’re the same thing, except regular is based on the last 100 days and member is across all time.

3 Likes

@anon81143130 @DiggySoze

6 Likes

Im excited for this project… Two of my favorites.

7 Likes

Yes and it’s a beautiful Haze. 9 week finisher with fat buds that wreak of melons.

6 Likes

It’s flavor is as unique as its high… it’s a lovely strain with enjoyable effects

8 Likes

Put my name on the list cuz these look sweet. Thank you for offering up to the community :v:

3 Likes

This will produce a cat piss pheno I bet…

6 Likes

I sure hope so

4 Likes

Definitely piss phenos in the sour D

5 Likes

Thank you @Swe-can for doing this run! :v:

I’ve grown SSSDH. Definitely a cat piss smell. Great high to it as well.

5 Likes

I used to get a ssh x sour d cross many years ago that we called super sour diesel. Not sure if it was from rez stock or just a local cross but my god that was some good smoke.

3 Likes

Are these from rez? I always wanted to run his gear back in the days. I was too broke to afford his stuff back then,then all the bs happened. I probably would’ve ruined them back then.

3 Likes

I would hope considering cat piss clone is a pheno in ssh . The diesel should bring it out the terps some of us are looking for .
@Swe-can Thank you.

6 Likes