Sssdh project **CLOSED**

Connoisseur Genetics still has them. I’d hit him up directly on IG, be much cheaper.

In fact, he made them for Rez after the initial generation.

7 Likes

Where do you find your trust lvl?

3 Likes

@anon81143130

Your a regular.

This one is a good one to read :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Not sure what being a regular means. Guessing that’s better than member?

3 Likes

@Dank-D There’s a thread around here somewhere explaining it. Don’t quote me but iirc they’re the same thing, except regular is based on the last 100 days and member is across all time.

3 Likes

@anon81143130 @DiggySoze

6 Likes

Im excited for this project… Two of my favorites.

7 Likes

Yes and it’s a beautiful Haze. 9 week finisher with fat buds that wreak of melons.

6 Likes

It’s flavor is as unique as its high… it’s a lovely strain with enjoyable effects

8 Likes

Put my name on the list cuz these look sweet. Thank you for offering up to the community :v:

3 Likes

This will produce a cat piss pheno I bet…

6 Likes

I sure hope so

4 Likes

Definitely piss phenos in the sour D

5 Likes

Thank you @Swe-can for doing this run! :v:

I’ve grown SSSDH. Definitely a cat piss smell. Great high to it as well.

5 Likes

I used to get a ssh x sour d cross many years ago that we called super sour diesel. Not sure if it was from rez stock or just a local cross but my god that was some good smoke.

3 Likes

Are these from rez? I always wanted to run his gear back in the days. I was too broke to afford his stuff back then,then all the bs happened. I probably would’ve ruined them back then.

3 Likes

I would hope considering cat piss clone is a pheno in ssh . The diesel should bring it out the terps some of us are looking for .
@Swe-can Thank you.

6 Likes

Im doing an open pollination so i hope we get alot of everything in them. Im looking for maximum seed count to give everyone enough from each mom and dad and then you guys have to do the hunting yourself :heart::pray::pray:

When it comes to where they are origin i believe @avr1 could help us more with that ?

17 Likes

I better buy a litter box and some cat litter…I’m finding a cat piss pheno

9 Likes

Wasn’t connoisseur genetics the original makers of sssdh.

5 Likes