St. Outlaw f2 first run

Got a st. Out law of @kushyhaze to run under one off @anon58740919 5 strip solstrip rig day one

8 Likes

awesome! welcome to oh!

keep the pictures coming!! :popcorn:

3 Likes

@kushyhaze what’s the lineage of this st outlaw?

4 Likes

You will need to ask @Gaz29 @Jellypowered they we’re gifted from him iirc

1 Like

They’re @LED_Seedz’s gear and the mother is , instant cookies ( which i believe is instant karma x forum gsc) and it’s crossed to an f2 Starfighter ( I know it’s Starfighter but don’t know what filial gen it was crossed with, but it’s a great smoke and iv a clone of my 1st one i ran, gonna veg a bit longer and it responds well to topping etc but not a great stretch so veg accordingly …, good luck with this cross ,you’ll be done flowering in 60 days, max …!
Hope this helps @Jellypowered, though if PJ ( Mr @LED_Seedz) can add anything more that’d be great. Enjoy :blush:
Happy growing/smoking.
Gaz
A pic at 50 days :arrow_heading_down:

Happy growing @KevOG & welcome to Overgrow mate…

8 Likes

@Gaz29 Thanks mate good help at least inow no the genetics of the strain wasn’t 100 percent that’s why the lads put me on here for tips and info

5 Likes

So are these not f2s. If not the thread title should probably be changed as it implies a Chuck that didn’t happen. May unwittingly offend breeders

2 Likes

Nice way to make an introduction on OG :+1:
Taking a seat if that’s ok to see how others get on with the awesomeness that are solstrips :popcorn:

2 Likes

Actually, If they were purchased from Grow-Legal they indeed are F2’s (Limited edition at that!)

There’s also a Street Outlaw F2Bx1 as well.

Just wanted to know which Street Outlaw these were that’s all.

5 Likes

That’s fair enough good sir. Im just looking out for my bro. First impressions and all that :grin:

4 Likes

I know Kung Fu!

Not much to add other than the father was Igor an F4 Starfighter I bred from the F1’s. In the F2’s I choose parent that most resembled the mother.

The average toker is white facing at 3 bong rips no lie. Trained professionals only, Don’t try this at home.
:wink:

9 Likes

Who’s he .?? :eyes: Lol

Yes, very nice smoke and a 'keeper or two to be found in these beans… great for extracts etc.
Got strawberry cream up next or/and Bohdi Tree …

Edit ;

Yea mate they were purchased from Grow-Legal and were the limited edition f2’s NOT the back crossed x2 V. that was tested here … just to clarify.

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

2 Likes

St. Outlaw f2 day 5

4 Likes

Day 10 St. Outlaw f2

6 Likes

@Gaz29 quick question as I’m new to autos what light schedule would I put it on at the moment I’m running 18/6 would I keep it at that or do I need to change it to 12/12 I’m not 100 percent sure thanks

2 Likes

I run mine at 18/6 personally Kev mate. But I usually veg photos at the same time.

2 Likes

Yeah @KevOG what Cola says , you can keep them on 18/6 til harvest as they’ll start flowering when they’re old enough ( nothing to do with light schedules ) but i have ran auto’s 12/12 with excellent results too… tho it’s recommended and probably best at what you’re already running em at bro , best of luck with them you’ll enjoy growing & hopefully smoking them .!
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Yeman @kushyhaze did tell me keep it on 18/6 just wanted be sure thanks @Gaz29 @anon58740919

3 Likes

Let people know who read what medium you’re growing in. What nutes line you’re using etc too mate. If you run into any issues along the way makes it a bit easier to diagnose

3 Likes

Sorryy haven’t posed ran into a little problem at day 15 with temperature nearly lost this plant but iv managed to revive her she seems to be doing well will be starting sensi bloom a/b tomorrow as I thought I was gona lose her

day 19

2 Likes