Good luck with the newbies.

1 Like

Picture dump

19 Likes

Pictures received. LIKE

99%

:frame_photo:

3 Likes

There’s a strain called Chemical nightmare… breed to be PM tolerant… I got a friend working with a bunch for crosses from it to find resistance to PM where he can find it…

5 Likes

someone is growing a bunch of dank in here!!

3 Likes

I have about 20 chemical nightmare crosses. Looking good in here @stain
Rock on brother.
Peace OG

2 Likes

Took down 2 of the train wreck. Trimmed them up. Hit the sizzar hash and I’m off to the races.

12 Likes

Nice haul dude.

PuffPuffPass

3 Likes

That was the little ones…

13 Likes

Oh oh.

Puffpuffpass

Ninety Nine

4 Likes

nicely done @stain

3 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent and @Grower13. I’ll say that growing under a 1000w again. Sure makes for a better yield.

The killer queen has some baseball size nuggs on them. They never got that big under the 400.

We are finally getting rain after a 200+ days of no measurable moisture. woohoo The two akers of wood chip is going to soak it up. Spring planting is just a few weeks away.

Last years wood chip garden.

14 Likes

Took down one of the killer queens. Some of the biggest buds I’ve puller from her.

21 Likes

Big harvest.

My toughest week is the week you now face, waiting for them to be dry enough to sample.

Oh yeah, PuffPuffPass

8 Likes

I tried the scissor hash when I was done trimming… Tasty treat it was.

I’m betting the scissor hash from this Bodhi tree is going to be killer too. Just 21 days in and it’s already frosting up.

18 Likes

Scissor hash, the first fruit of the harvest.

Congrats dude.

PuffPuffPuffPass

I am a hog.

5 Likes

Wow just got caught up what a ride!

6 Likes

Meet the newest addition to the pack here. Call him Buck because he don’t give a Fxck about the other big dogs here. He stands up to them. He’s an 11 week old poodle with attitude . Going to be one smart dog as soon as I said Buck get over here you little fxck he came a running. Now the fun of training him to be my fishing partner.

18 Likes

A new best buddy, freakin awesome.

PuffPuffPooch.

4 Likes

Been busy working on the Le Mans, got the rear end hung back into place. finish up the brakes when the new adjuster kit shows up on sat.

Trimmed up another train wreck this morning. Two more to go…

16 Likes