Stain's dirt spot

I am afraid to ask, but I must. This is a statue?

2 Likes

Being a farm boy just thought is was a funny display. Some farmer put it up I guess and someone to picture. I found it on the net. It’s just for a laugh…

1 Like

hey stain your diary is awesome! thanks for taking the time to post it with so many pictures and descriptions. I will pull up a chair for sure.

Just wanted to say, be careful with the guano. I used to go to abandoned mines here to collect it, and the last time I got like seriously really sick. Also, remember that depending on the diet of the bats, depends on the NPK value of the shit. I imagine your bats eat insects thus containing more N.

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping by puffpuffpass

We wear coveralls and use dust masks when mining guano. It is real dry in the cave. That keeps the mold down.

2 Likes

Fired up the mag 1000w to see what it will be pulling amp wise…9 amps ouch!

Looking into buying/getting a digi light for xmass. Oldest boy asked what we want for xmass. A new light kit with a cool tube would be nice. Any one know of some good deals on quality a light feel free to point the way. $250.00 ish max is what we can spend.

Plumbing, clean up of the chicken’s yard from the coup rebuild. Spreading chicken compost in the green house and cow too. Is just few of the things needed to be done today.

Enjoy

6 Likes

Hey, don’t bogart that joint, my friend.

Are we really screwed up yet? Hehehehe

1 Like

Depends on how hard the cookie kicks in… lol

5 Likes

Took down train wreck at 70 days. Mostly cloudy with a few amber. My fiend like it a little racy me too. Love this cut, it is all most indestructible and roots easy too.

10 Likes

Looks like you just got sprung from trim jail.

Sticky snips and all the evidence!

Nice!

1 Like

If there was any way you could connect to 220V you will pull half the amperage.

1 Like

I have 220 in the room. My problem is I don’t know witch two wires to hook up.

The wires on the ballast are in this order 120, 240 208 277

220 takes two hots what 2 do I use? Or can this ballast be hooked up to 220?

1 Like

Have to see some pictures. Might be able to make sense of it.

2 Likes

COMMITMENT!..

2 Likes

here you go. starting left to right. com com 120 208 240 277

There appear to be four main leads coming from the center and top of the ballast.

First blush would be that each of those represents the + and the - .

The lower magnet(?) appears to be closest to the source. Probably why the harness, as it were, seems to come from there.

To be honest. Not loving the condition. Any of these wires dry rotting? Make sure to wrap anything that looks abused by time with electrical tape.

@Uncle_Al what do you think?

pic of the other end of the wires?

pics a little further from the scene of the crime too.

1 Like

yeah, If @Uncle_Al doesn’t help you I can.

what I can tell you is that you have to have a

-ignighter
-capacitor

• you can choose 120, 208, 240, or 277 volts by connecting the corresponding cables
    -common wire is COM
1 Like

Dammit i posted some stupid stuff

1 Like

I can help but there’s a lot missing

1. A capacitor
  2. An ignitor/starter
  3. A wiring diagram: the diagram will tell us what size capacitor to use/ what the watts out put will be.

The starter/ignitor is pretty much a standard item. Have you got all those parts if so we can move forward

1 Like

Ok talked to my good neighbor who’s an electrican 50+ years exp.

Real simple one 120 leg to the one marked 240 the other leg to one of the 2 commons. He said that’s how they are wired for 220/240. I’ll find out in the morning if he’s correct.

It just cost me a train wreck cut.lol

Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Wish I knew more about this stuff.

And the “real time” help was probably worth the price.

Looking forward to progress dude.

PuffPuffPass

99%

1 Like