Stain's dirt spot

Could be it’s hot in there. Running around 90f. New fan and carbon filter kit should be here in the morning.

3 Likes

That would be near the upper end of tolerable.

2 Likes

You know it wants moving air too!

1 Like

Hopefully it is just the heat. :relaxed:

4 Likes

ya looks like tacoing from heat stress, if ambient temperature is 90 that means those top leaf temps are probably higher than that

5 Likes

Have a new fan giving them some breeze and the door has been open too.

2 Likes

$4-5 from E-Bay. Chinese crap!

I bought 3 of them. They all gave similar readings and compared pretty well with paper test.

Gave 2 away as stocking stuffers 2 years ago.

99%

2 Likes

I bought this bluelab soil ph pen. It better work for the price I paid…

2 Likes

It gets no better. U should be golden.

2 Likes

I agree, looks like heat stress. The lower leaves look better than the top ones.

2 Likes

do you use a sulfur burner?

1 Like

No sulfur burner.

Got the fan and carbon filter up and running. Temps dropped to 80f. Will give them a few more days and take cuts then flip.

5 Likes

And the little green monsters said, aahhh!

2 Likes

I wish it were 80 here,

1 Like

Just checked the temp of the ballast it’s running @135f. Think I will need to put it up in the attic later on this coming spring. Our coldest months are jan feb mar. leaving it in there as a heater should help keep from running a heater with the lights on. Last nights lights off temp during the night 10pm to 6am running @60f without a heater running. This will change when flipped to flower from 10pm to 10am. Running it at night should help the keep power bill down and keep it warm too. Will add. This shack has no insulation in it.

That’s the plan so far.

Todays outside temp will around 65f here among the tumbleweeds under the chem trailed skies.

PUFFPUFFPASS

5 Likes

Keeping it cool may increase efficiency a little too.

Thanks man, puffpuffpass!

1 Like

A update of what is going on.

Bodhi tree @ 14 days

chen 4 x bogbubble

blue dream x Tahoe og try to guess witch one is female. The only one out of 3 the other two are males.

This last picture is call Chad after my blind friend who was 43 and just died on tuesday at 10pm. This plant will be flowered out and buried at his grave site. It is at 17 days flower. It was a seed he found in a gram of blue dream he had.

Main flower room goes into flower today. The plants have pulled out of the heat issues and ready to flip. The train wreck on the left is going to be a tree…

9 Likes

Hey @stain

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

You have many more here.

Puffpuffpass

99%

4 Likes

Condolences and sympathies. If he is like most of us a cannabis plant buried with him would be appreciated. :relaxed:

3 Likes