Stain's dirt spot

Just digging up some old pics while I’m waiting for the new flowers. These are from my 2’x2’ closet.

10 Likes

More of it

14 Likes

Why you have your own source of bat guano.

Nice.

99%

3 Likes

Now you just need to train them to poop directly in the pots. :poop: :laughing: :joy:

4 Likes

The poor bat was in my closet two years ago when we got 15" of snow in jan. So I’m guessing it was wintering in the attic. Came into the closet to keep warm.

When I need guano. The boy and I go to some caves close by and harvest some. Need to go soon to get this years supply.

5 Likes

Bats are a good sign. I don’t mean omen or anything.

I mean your environment is still relatively healthy.

The plan is to build some homes for them this summer.

They clear my yard of mosquitoes.

99%

5 Likes

All cool shots. Do thos red sunflowers grow back every year. Cool looking. Googling it now.

Lots of varieties. Found an addition to my yard. Thanks!
https://www.rareseeds.com/store/flowers/sunflower/

1 Like

Some come up volunteer. I harvest some of the seeds to replant. This last year the sparrows ate the ones I saved. So I’m hoping to get a few that come up on their own. To get more seeds. This time I’ll dry them in the house.

9 Likes

Curious little insect in the last shot. What’s that greenie called.

5 Likes

All I see is a cabbage moth, bee and a Caterpillar munching a leaf.

2 Likes

Cabbage Moth.

We don’t see those here.

That bee is in flight isn’t it?

2 Likes

Yes going in for landing.

11 Likes

Great colors on those.

One of my favs in the yard.

99%

3 Likes

Another thing I see is flat land. Few trees. I guess all the wild life clings to those.

99%

Flat and few trees is an understatement. Here among the tumbleweeds sucks when the wind blows like today. With no trees the wind whips up the dust and the tumbleweeds become projectiles. I do feed a lot of wildlife too. I plant a few veggies for us a ten times more for the bugs. lol

I do have a few good fishing spots.

10 Likes

Your not gonna eat that little froggie are you?

Fuuuuunny man… You don’t see them often. They only come out of the ground when we get enough rain. They will remain hidden for years if it doesn’t rain.

2 Likes

What kind is he. Love the eyes.

It’s a spade foot toad. They are cute little toads.

2 Likes

Glad you are going to care for it.

We see no toads or frogs around here now unless at a pond.

Used to be dry black toads all over the place. :frog:

99%