Stank House Farms

What’s up everybody! I wanted to start documenting my grows and breeding projects on here. I have a hefty stockpile of seeds that I’ve made and seeds from other breeders over the years. I’ll start with some shots of older grows and try to work my way up to the present. I’ll be stoned the entire time because why not lol. Cheers y’all!

25 Likes

welcome to og my friend

2 Likes

Hello @jeb those plants look good, are photos or autos? From the picture they appear not very tall.

Happy growings!!

2 Likes

Pulling up my :chair: with my :popcorn: to watch the show!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Finally a cool “Jeb” :+1: The only other one I knew was Jeb Bush & he was definitely not cool/growing weed :laughing:

Glad to have ya bud!

1 Like

Welcome @jeb nice to have you on board, a lot of great OGers here, you’ll love it here so much great info that’s useful, happy growing my friend

2 Likes

Very nice. Happy dreams.

2 Likes

Thanks @Piter

1 Like

Beautiful garden colors you’ve got going fellow grower. Welcome to the green side @jeb !!

1 Like

Today I’ll be looking for recommendations on packs to run next lol! These are the ones I’ve pulled from the vault. I intend to do a preservation and a few crosses with whatever makes the cut. Lmk what y’all wanna see. And if you get a chance please follow me on Instagram @stankhousefarms if you’re into that sort of thing.

5 Likes

I vote the @JAWS pack 100% the Cherry ak is money, I can’t wait to grow some.

3 Likes

If going to make seeds… Panama Red, or the Mexican Death, …

Anyway… I think that any of that would make a good grow

Happy growings!

2 Likes