Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Chinese drivers do drift. Drifting upwards I’d worry about. 0.5gpw in that tent is spot on mate :+1:

1 Like

Is there no way to dial it back???

1 Like

Dial what back the meizhi?
Fk knas I was gonna put a couple cobs in but then that defeats the object of me not wanting the noise of the fans. That’s the reason why I wanted to try a cob. I’m going to see what my little light can do this run. Then probs add another one when I can.

1 Like

There’s not that much noise off the meizhi tbh as I changed the fan with a noctua one.
I just want to be discreet :wink:

1 Like

Oh I thought you’d changed to proper cobs. :+1:results like that in that small tent I’d keep the meizhi as it is and not strip it.

2 Likes

I made a light with one of the cobs what cola recommended me a while back when I was on about a light.

1 Like

@Esrgood4u this is the light

1 Like

Nothing showing mate

1 Like

Eh lol I can see them?

Oh the light 5 posts up?? Your confusing me. You said you had meizhi in the tent :rofl:

2 Likes

Eh? No I didn’t :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: you must of had a hard day bless :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Something you’d know fa about :rofl:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: wey aye, you’ve only worked for a few months man.
This is the first time I’ve not done owt for a long time, which about to change as the weather is picking up and I can hear the lonely houswives calling to me in my head :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve always grafted apart from last year. Health and mental reasons as you well know :wink:

1 Like

Aye, you are a bit mental like it’s showing more as you get older :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It has :slight_smile:
I smoked quite a bit last night and was listening to John lennon’s Imagine all the people, slouched on the couch in a dimly lit room. I felt like I was back in the 60’s in an opium den for some strange reason :neutral_face:
I’ve not been in either :sweat_smile:
The only way I can describe the feeling is it is very close to valium.

4 Likes

It has a strong couch lock (or wherever you are sitting lock) effect now.
Very good for insomnia, feels like you’re wrapped up in warmth :sweat_smile: thats the best way I can describe it.

3 Likes

That’s because you let it go a lot longer than what’s recommended. :+1:

2 Likes

That was the intention :slight_smile:

It didn’t go longer then recommended?

I only chopped it as she hermied :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You had her in bloom for more than 3 months and she’s a 8 to 10 week strain mate hence the couch lock AND the hermie :rofl: frosty as fuck though so I reckon the extra time you gave was a benefit :+1:

3 Likes