Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Hey Ghandi,

I see you’ve got Blue Mystic, I wanted to tell you about my smells. <- Isn’t that a great conversation starter?

When I first planted it, and it was a seedling of course it didn’t smell. When it got into about two weeks of veg it started smelling like a typically skunky plant. At the time I didn’t have any active charcoal.

I was kinda surprised since they say about this variety it’s low odor.

These first skunky smells were quickly removed with just a tiny bit of active carbon.

Fast forward to two weeks into flower and a full load of carbon, certain times during the plants day and night cycle is when it smells the most. The carbon filter is doing an OK job, but the room smells pungent a tad. Not your traditional skunk smell.

When you handle the flowering plant it really isn’t that smelly. It does smell but I have a hard time describing it, the smell is nothing like I’ve smelled before.

The best way I can describe it is a bit of piny citrus, combined with some bug spray, with a tiny hint of fusle oil smell. It definitely doesn’t smell like blueberries lol.

I haven’t grown anything else, but I do believe the claims since it does seem to be a low odor plant.

I’m guessing that blueberry smell comes after the flower has had a time to cure for a while.

Other than that the plant is a super easy plant to grow, despite my best efforts to hinder it, it’s done amazingly well!

Blue Mystic is the small space, no fuss, low odor strain for sure!

3 Likes

I chopped her in the middle of 12 weeks.
She would of hermied because a drilled 2 holes in her stem at week 9 I would think like :sweat_smile:
(Most probs because it was a clone though)
Either way I got what I was aiming for :slight_smile:
This recommended time you preach about is when the plant is grown in optimal conditions.

The plant is an Indica that’s what usually happens mate :sweat_smile:
That’s why I bought the seed.
Supposed to be a 9-12 weeks on another site I was following :confused:

3 Likes

Mine absolutely hums of Blueberry but it also smells the same as the description you gave.
By week 7 in flower all you could smell was BB it was very over powering, but very nice at the same time :slight_smile:

It has a slightly different smell to the original BB but it’s still Blueberry to me this is more of like a candy sort of smell, say like a Jolly Rancher but Blueberry flavour. It’s mouth watering :slight_smile:

The smell comes back even more after 2 weeks in the jars.
The keif smells like it will make some top class hash too.
It’s not really an all day smoke for me as everytime I smoke it I end up like droopy dog :sweat_smile: it’s very relaxing.

When I first chopped it I was testing it every day
I didn’t like it at first as it was very racy.
I had been smoking the popcorn buds :sweat_smile:
But now it’s what I wanted, theres no anxiety feelings, or paranoia or a million voices all speaking at once in my head :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It’s just Chiiiiiiiìiiiiĺlll :slight_smile:
Gives me a good dose of the munchies too.

3 Likes

21/02/19
I flopped the tops down on her.

26/02/19

20/02/19
I also planted another seed.
One of Reiko’s auto’s which he very kindly sent me along with a few others. Ultraviolet x lowryder I think thats what they are I can’t be arsed to check :sweat_smile:

26/02/19

I put the pot in my tarantula tank to germinate as it’s nice and warm in there and seems to really speed things up :slight_smile:

She/him is now in my veg box.

5 Likes

The top 2 pictures that plant is hungry mate. She’s eating herself. Up the nutrients. :+1:

1 Like

Thats her eating her nutrients mate, if you look at the earlier pics you can see. She had never been fed. Few days she will be cush.

2 Likes

Yeah I just seen the yellow mate. Obviously the food in the soil is now depleted so…
I’ve found that instead of forcing food into them I can get the ppm up to 800 and just keep it there till the end of the grow and plants look healthier :+1: the plan is from now on to not push them too hard.

2 Likes

It’s batmix in there mate same as last time.
Unused :sweat_smile: I still had some left,
I gave it some mega crop when I flopped the tops.
I just used the calculator on the greenleaf site.
2g per 2 litres of water or near abouts
Water once a week.
You should see the node spacing on the branches by they way I curled them back onto themselves it’s mad.

3 Likes

Your just making use of the limited space you have to work with. I’m banging some gsc autos out back in compost on the weekend in them 20 litre pots. Just gonna give them water every few days and see what happens :+1:

2 Likes

A canny few people I’ve talked to over the last couple days reckon it’s going to snow again :neutral_face:
I don’t think it is…but it might cos our weather is freaky asf.

3 Likes

It best not snow as we got shit loads booked in ffs :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Suit turned to shit right in front of my eyes :sweat_smile:

Aye a kna, I hope it stays warm.
I quite enjoyed digging the plot yesterday gonna finish it off tomoz. I hope it’s like today as it was proper lush.

3 Likes

I found out why this piece of lettuce didn’t go moldy whilst cleaning out one of my pets tanks today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

??? You asking, showing or telling us why?? Your statement made no sense at all :rofl:

1 Like

Cos it’s rooted, dumbass :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wow, now I see the out of focus root

4 Likes

Zip it shrimpy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:(20)

1 Like

The root is covered in soil dickwad. When you look for roots people usually look for white as that’s what stands out.
That male Agent k was pissing me off so I chopped it’s head off mate. If I manage to get this gorilla glue to grow balls I’ll give you some pollen to mess about with. Obviously your seeds will end up feminized though :+1:

3 Likes

It’s cush a was gonna say it didn’t matter as to much of a fk on but I forgot all about it.

Just gonna use my own gg mate as it’s the real mccoy :sweat_smile:

1 Like