1 Like

Non are the real McCoy lol

2 Likes

28/02/19
Give my bush a trim :sweat_smile:

4/03/19

Reikos auto a bagseed and 2 clones

Something is snacking on the auto :smiling_imp:
Gonna put my wireless cam in and try find out what it is tonight.

4 Likes

:spider: 'mmmmm-m-m-m-unchies! :spider_web:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

7/03/19
Lowryder ultraviolet is growing fast :slight_smile:

Bagseed looks happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gonna have a wild guess and say the auto is a male and the bagseed female.

2 Likes

Them bag seeds if they are from the same batch are feminized mate. Every one of the 3 I popped have been female. Either that or I’ve just been really lucky. The auto looks healthy. It not showing it’s bits yet? Mine were mega fast to throw balls or pistils

3 Likes

This one’s not from my bagseed mate. The auto’s only on it’s first node.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Do children in the UK electricute themselves on wall outlets a lot? I never realized the Royal Receptacles were so gaping… if those were used over :us: here 1/2 of all babies would die from electrical exploration :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

UK power is a lot safer having a constant earth and a proper ring main. You can’t insert anything into the holes in the outlet without the earth pole/prong being present. @Albannach???

4 Likes

Yup the earth pin on a UK mains plug is longer to push the cover open so the positive and neutral pins can then connect. The downside is our mains is 240V so if you do get a shock you better hope it was from a socket ring. They have more sensitive breakers which should trip, hopefully before you do a terminal breakdance.

For those abroad who may rightly be confused. Our ‘culture’ invented Ebenezer Scrooge and is ruled by bean counters so as always it’s about saving money. A ring main can use smaller diameter wiring than the spur system everyone else uses. Everything plugged into it gets fed from each end of the ring. Also the higher household voltage allows for thinner wiring too which saves a few more pennies. It used to get blamed on wartime shortages of copper but that excuse wore thin half a century ago.

11 Likes

The best detailed clarification on a subject I’ve requested ever!!! Thanks @Albannach

6 Likes

19/03/19
1 week into flower

I’ve topped the auto 7 times and the bagseed once I’ll post some pics of them when they are feeling better as they aren’t in the mood to get their pictures took n shit :sweat_smile:

Gonna give this one 14 weeks as the last one wasn’t fully ripe for my liking.
The main buds were good, nice and heavy couchlock, but the others were move sativa like as they hadn’t finished properly.
Tbh it still turned out amazing as I didn’t really feed it.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s a mini tree this time around :rofl: well done mate. Should yield amazing. How’s them clones coming along?? I’m able to put them into small pots next week and into the veg tent. I’ve also took a couple of cuttings from my agent k. They were in bloom so maybe not root out but it was lower growth I cut that I’d usually trim off late in flower anyway. If it works then happy days :+1:

1 Like

They will root and when they do, reveg them.
That’s what I did with that c99 (it would of been amazing if I’d off been prepared for it.)
Monster cropping. Google it bitch

Bonsai :slight_smile:
Daniel son

Yeah mate I reckon I will hot 3 oz this time

1 Like

I know about super cropping mate but I’ve got a little more than the 2 square foot growing space that you’ve got so really no need :rofl::wink:

1 Like

It’s not super cropping ffs
Hahaha
You’re fkn hard work you young ewok
Monster cropping is when you take a cutting when the plant is in flower then revert it back to veg state.
Super cropping is when you put your superman y-fronts on and snap the branches or bend them down :wink:
When the re-vegged clone grows, it spits out new growth every where like it’s been lst’d or scrogged its amazing.

1 Like

A think its less then that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bigger isn’t always better mate

Ask @cannabissequoia your momma :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s the same f’ing thing. Manipulate the plant to grow the direction you want it to FFS.