Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

A fkn give up mate :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s what your mom says but I don’t believe her :rofl:xx

2 Likes

You dont actually manipulate though its the way the fkn plant grows hahaha never mind sherlock am off to fk your sister :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Every c*nt else has so your nothing special mate :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

Am growing a few artichoke seedlings on the auld ’ windowsill :sweat_smile:
You can have one for the spot.
A reckon just that will cover it.
They look like big prehostoric plants one leaf would probs cover 3 plants :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Check the peppers out. They love megacrop and 650w of solstrips a little to much :rofl:

3 Likes

She took her sweet time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Plant were put out two days ago mate.
Left to right or top to bottom as picture fecked :rofl: all autos.
Sweet seeds dark devil, fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies and female seeds auto NL

3 Likes

Fast buds will probs flower next summer.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha 10 weeks and counting to 72 :rofl:

1 Like

How did your blue mystic smell? Mine has a very nice blueberry popsicle smell. Not really strong but up close is very pleasant! Should be done in a couple weeks.

5 Likes

If you scroll up past the shit me nd my friend were talking :sweat_smile:, you will see how I described the smell.
Sorry for sounding blunt but it’s bedtime for me.

2 Likes

How many weeks are you at?

1 Like

Have a good night! Sleep tight! Lol. Ya you said like a candy jolly rancher. Mine smells the same really wonderful smell. I’m not sure how many weeks she is. I put her outside trying to run some flowering plants outside before summer. She’s had a rough life it got cold. Lol. For here it was cold some freezing nights and days In the 50’s. Central cali. Most of the other plants hermied on me but they were bagseeds. I choppped em early and smoked em. She’s gonna go as long as I still have weed. I get impatient and stash runs low. I’ve decided to not buy weed anymore and sustain my own habit. I also have some auto Cookies that are coming down this weekend. Hope I get a good 6 ozs or more off two plants in no-til or recycled soil. I ordered the mega crop so I may mix up a cheap batch of soil just some peat, EWC, and rice hulls and try nutes on a plant.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: you sound like my Mam hahaha I can’t sleep again :neutral_face:
My plant went a lovely colour with the colder temps.
When it was curing it had a sort of fuel smell to it too.
I took mine at 12 weeks as she hermied(I had stressed her to fk though)
I’m leaving my other one till 14 weeks as she wasn’t really done to my liking.

Does your plant like a lot of calmag? As mine needed it a few times on my last run.
Ì’ve gave the new one loads too.
Seems this strain needs more than others.
Also the megacrop is apparently lacking it.
I’m not really sold on megacrop atm tbh.
I never really fed my plant much on the last run I just planted her in batmix and gave her a bit maple syrup, honey and golden syrup what I mixed in warm water and watered it with.
I managed 2.5oz which was great considering the plant was pretty small.

2 Likes

I hope I do t have to wait 14 weeks. I took 4 clones and veg for three weeks after they rooted. I put outside the 1st of March and should finish before summer hits. They’re about two feet tall now in 20 gallon pots. I’m trying to get a mother so I can shorten my veg time two months veg is way too much time I can cut that in half with clones. I also have all these seeds coming from this place so the backyard and my new 5x5 tent should be filled and smelling up the neighborhood like a ran over skunk soon.

2 Likes

You can get Blue mystic autos too.
It’s great this place I doubt I’ll ever buy seeds again.
We can can just share our creations back and forth for ever and ever Amen :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Blue mystic takes between 7 and 9 weeks from whenthe first pistils show. Obviously cannabis is light dependant so the stronger the light the shorter the flowering period will be. 14 weeks from sprout is maybe about right but not from 12/12 switch. That’s far too long and will hermie and pollinate itself. Some people do this purposely to create feminised seeds. The seeds will be female but the hermie ratio will be mega high from the seeds.

2 Likes

Ya I’ve had pistils for a few weeks now. I have the 20’s outside ina greenhouse and one 3 gal that I put in my shed. The one that goes In the shed is farther along by my eye than the ones just outside. But again urban environment so it’s kimda cool how darker maybe speeds up the switch or pot size maybe like autos root bound too soon and boom flowering. Should be done by mid May so fingers crossed no reveg. Would love to flower outside twice a year while running a flowering chamber inside all year. Ooh the possibilities.

2 Likes