Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Not even 2 month :sob::sob::sweat_smile:

Pulled two nanners off top buds today. I looked back at calendar and I took cuts 8 weeks ago. She’s been abused with cold weather. I’ll cut this week.

3 Likes

How old is she like?

1 Like

21/03/19

27/03/19
The auto turned out to be a female :slight_smile:

28/03/19

4 Likes

29/03/19

3 Likes

New growth looks like a caterpiller

1/4/19

I’ve stopped using megacrop as I think it’s megashit :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

9 weeks ago I took clones. That’s the only date I wrote down. I’ve started taking better records. I took test bud last night. This morning I noticed new little lemon lime colored nanners on some other spots. I quickly cut her down.

Will the pollen release still while drying?

I also have 11 cuts of this plant in various stages of growth. Should I kill them all!

2 Likes

It would depend on how developed the sacs were I would imagine. If they were just nanners there won’t be any pollen yet I don’t think.

It’s up to you what you do with them mate.
I personally would keep them if I had the room as I don’t like killing plants, plus they haven’t done anything to you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha. Yes I don’t like killing plants either. She’s just been a pain in mi arse. I needed a keeper and she didn’t live up to expectations.

2 Likes

1/04/19

06/04/19

08/04/19

10/04/19

15/04/19

5 Likes

25/10/19

Lowryder x Ultra violet

Blue Mystic

Not to sure about my little cob light for flowering the remainder of this grow, do you think I should put my meizhi back in?

I’m thinking about it what do you reckon?

5 Likes

That blue mystic is gonna yield well mate. For such a small tent your killing it. The meizhi will likely do better than the cheap chinese cob to be honest. Or grab one of my cola cubes and run both. The blue should reduce stretch and also help her create more trichomes :+1:

3 Likes

It’s not a cheap cob it’s one cola recommended.
From Estonia

1 Like

Add some blue and run 2 cobs

1 Like

Might as well put meizhi back in lol

1 Like

ElRuv (LRxUV) looks nice brother! :+1::seedling:What size is that pot, 2-gal?

2 Likes

Cheers @ReikoX :slight_smile:

She’s in a 5 litre fabric pot.
I think thats 1 gal in uk measurements.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday mate :wink:

3 Likes

Cheers matey. I actually feel a year older lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Then it’s time to be more irresponsible, I say. Go spin the car’s tires in front of the neighbors next time you leave for an errand or whatever. Something obnoxious. :thumbsup: :birthday:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes