Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

It’ll loose more weight over the next week mate trust me :wink: I bet you end up with around 1.5 oz :+1:still a first class result for that small tent and the quality looks perfect from the pictures

3 Likes

I still reckon 2oz cos theres still a canny bit on the remainder of the plant.
Find out tomoz when I find another jar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It looks lethal like the amount of frost on it. The slower it dries the frostier it will get :+1:

1 Like

I thought it had over dried earlier.
I forgot to turn the page on my calender as I quite like the calander girls arse​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I’ve lost 3 day’s or something. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

It’s absolutely covered mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll show you some tomoz.

1 Like

Got a few quotes to do tomorrow but I’ll txt you when I’m done :+1:

1 Like

Nb mate.

8 Likes

That should keep you going for a couple of days eh? :rofl:

1 Like

More like a few month :slight_smile:

2 Likes

be thankful! :smile: thats maybe a month over here. :wheelchair: :smoking:
really wish i could get edibles & RSO-making down. my edibles are typically either not potent enough for me or way too much heheh.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

If they end up too potent why not just eat half of one?? :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

The smell is quite strange from this weed it smells of Blueberry muffins but then there’s a sort of fuelly oil sort of smell with it too I can’t quite put my finger on it.
I’ve smoked a little bit of a bud that was a darker Blue more of a Purple or Lavender (is Lavender a colour?)… hmmm it seems it’s not just a plant :sweat_smile:

It’s not bad at all if do say so myself and I do :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Edit… my mind is being overtaken over by the Blueberry machine elves :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Aw no! We’ve lost him.
Fallen to demise on his own produce. Not surprising, it looks amazing.

2 Likes

Some pics of Audrey#1’s structure.
I don’t think I did too bad with the main-lining technique bar the one taller branch :slight_smile:

Audrey#3

Gonna reveg her as she gave me some pretty decent sized buds which I had to chop up to fit in my jars :confused:

Just to add she could of been better if I had of had more money to put into her nutrient wise, but for what she had, wasn’t to bad. It also helps if you play piano music every other day. That’s my thoughts anyway.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

It made me want to lie down but my mind was racing, so I got back up to get creative :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This sounds like exactly what i want! I think all 4 of my cuts took as I’m seeing a little growth this morning. So a little over a week. this makes me very happy. Now I wish i had a good breeding male. Im glad i went with this strain a lot more now.

Have a good day!

2 Likes

What do you want? To get all creative :slight_smile:
It might be because it hasn’t been cured yet I’m not sure. I wanted to let it go a little bit longer but was also dying for a smoke, plus she started with the nanners :neutral_face:

2 Likes

It’s lost weight, it’s 1.01g down as of today.

2 Likes

It will loose a lot more mate. When you burp the jar your allowing the moisture out the jar. Still though quality over quantity is better :+1:

2 Likes