Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

It’s proper naughty smoke like mate a done a bit over a g in last night. It reminds me a bit like haze.

2 Likes

It’s indica dominant mate and haze is almost 100% sativa but I suppose it depends the person how it effects you. Not that much longer on my stardawg xs. Gonna start lowering the nutrient ppm/EC after this next feed and keep a close eye on the trichomes :+1:

2 Likes

Its 60/40 but I read it was Indica dominant thats why I bought it to help me sleep. I couldn’t get to sleep after smoking this like. I wish I had of just let it go longer. Deffo gonna leave the other one for longer.

2 Likes

It’s not just about the trichomes.

1 Like

It’s ALL about the trichomes mate. Trichomes are what hold the cannabinoids. How the hell do you think they make RSO and stuff?

1 Like

I’ll show you what I mean in the Summer if we have one.

1 Like

Start a thread and ask the experts. When you make RSO you wash the buds with 99% alcohol/acetone. It helps release the trichomes from the buds. You filter the solution ensuring NO vegetation remains. Boil off the solvent and your left with oil thats made from the trichomes only.
Edit - https://weedmaps.com/learn/the-plant/how-cannabinoids-terpenes-flavonoids-are-made/

1 Like

I mean when you look at the bud you can tell when it’s ripe by other factors not just by looking at the trichomes. You can tell by the look and feel of the buds when they are in the harvest window.
It’s the same with fruit and flowers.

This is just my opinion though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Window” But for proper timing and precision you need to check the trichomes
Opinions are like assholes. We all have one :+1:

2 Likes

You probs eat Green Bananas :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Taste nicer than the pink ones you eat :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I’m lmto here trying to think of something, I can’t so fk you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha too quick for you mate :wink:

1 Like

9 hours later…taste nicer? How would you know that :-))

1 Like

I’ve smelt your breath. Anything that creates a smell like that can’t taste nice :rofl:

1 Like

9.33g off bottom of plant.

71.13g

13g under 3oz :slight_smile: not bad for “A tortured plant” :wink:

2 Likes

2 and a half oz and a gram so 2.5 oz :rofl: for that tiny tent the result is not bad. What wattage was the LED again??

2 Likes

Edit…plants there were 2.
I took it apart yesterday… it said on the paper I got with it that the actual draw power was 140w.
But the driver is only 100w. Not sure if its overclocked or whatever they say. Still good for the price though and it grew some nice weed.

1 Like

The remaining Blue Mystic cuttings.
They are a canny old age now :sweat_smile:

12/02/19

16/02/19
I decided not to bother with revegging Audrey#1

I don’t know which Audrey# I’m upto now I’ve confused it to fk.

They are all Audreys :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You reckon the driver will safe there mate? Like it won’t catch fire or owt?

Can not see these pics? @Esrgood4u

2 Likes