StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

That I do not know. @schmarmpit would know where the Grape Ape and DeathStar are from.

5 Likes

Piocs, updates? Inquiring minds want to know…stoned one’s too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Everything I grew with blue dream in it was large. Humboldt Dream (blue dream x purple panty dropper) was 8’.

1 Like

Sorry Jet. Fell asleep last night way early for me. Will update when I get home tonight!

4 Likes

Hope not with this one!! She was topped and will tie her down.

3 Likes

Very nice , great work : )
Any info on defol experiment ???
Left and right
Did you defol a second time on the left ?

1 Like

Defoled a 2nd time on the left, but very little. So far, the biggest difference is water consumption. Right side drink more, as to be expected.

4 Likes

I don’t know how or why I haven’t been following an Octopot thread, but I’m here now and all caught up now.

6 Likes

The Grape Ape I got in July 2021 from PNW Strain Hunters on Strainly. No details on provenance but I will say everything I got from PNW was really great genetics (aside from having to clean mites).

Death Star I got from Berserker7205 around the same time. He got it from a clone trader convention in NY earlier that year. I grew the legit cut back in 2009 from someone in Ohio from that scene and this cut matches my memory of it.

7 Likes

Day 39

Tent’s just chugging along. Just have to keep the Octo’s full.

16 Likes

The 3 Grand Daddy Purp’s have been in the Octo’s 6 days. 20 min before lights out so they are droopy.

16 Likes

And these 2 will be potted into Octo’s this weekend and added to the veg tent.

SFV

Blue Dream

With how big the Blue Dream is already, they will get a week in veg, then I’ll flip the tent.

20 Likes

Day 43

Really digging this Grape Ape. From her dome top buds, to the intense candy grape smell she gives off.

My 22 year old son says the DeathStar smells like dirty socks. And I know @schmarmpit said she really gets rank at 6-7 weeks. We shall see!

22 Likes

outrageous!

4 Likes

What’s that in the second and third pics? Is that the “dome-topped” Grape Ape? Those flowers look kinda crazy haha, like somebody smooshed them or something…

6 Likes

I’m just calling them dome topped. Just the way they look to me. My lights make it a bitch to take a good pic. And leave my smushed buds alone! Lol!!

7 Likes

Yeah I’d call them dome topped.

9 Likes

Did you ever let her go 9 weeks? That is my plan right now.

5 Likes

Yes and the smoke was much better than 8 weeks. But you do start to lose some if that super sweet grape as it moves to the funkier side

9 Likes

I’m not criticizing! Just observing… haha.

3 Likes