Starfighter F2 Grow Log

Well I hope you all are doing well.

Came across a nice little gem

So let’s get some ladies wet!

This will be the grow log for Starfighter F2 from brother @Strayfox

Have a blessed day my friends :pray::heart::pray::heart::pray::heart:

72 Likes

You planning on doing an adage? I would imagine these are highly worthy of it for sure! Regardless I’m in but with the amount of people who have asked me for starfighter over the years it’s nuts! Love to have this bud in the stash again myself! Awesome @Enjoi802

12 Likes

Nice! Look forward to see these flower out. Best of luck with them!

4 Likes

I’m not sure what that means but I googled it lol. I believe I plan to try and do my best of an actual grow log of these. I am rather excited for sure!

3 Likes

I just meant like making f3’s etc. that pack right there I know people who would kill for it, no joke! Epic score

5 Likes

I think he means a seed increase, or reproduction

6 Likes

Good luck on your endeavor brother. @Enjoi802

I have a pack of these in the vault too, so it’s very cool to see them grown out.

Peace! :v:

5 Likes

I do believe a increase maybe in order, but the winds always blow in ways I can’t see, especially when the distance I’m going Isnt know yet. Either way it should be a fun endeavor however it turns out.

7 Likes

Oh I forgot!
:sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles:

10 Likes

There we go. I’m a ordained priest of dudeism I was hoping someone would bless this actually, as I can’t since I’m doing it.
Much love @HeadyBearAdventures and thank you for the blessing

9 Likes

I was waiting for it actually @HeadyBearAdventures @Enjoi802 , I wholeheartedly agree it’s gonna be an awesome journey regardless and I’m here right from the start ! Yes ! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Well that escalated quickly

City tap, with some hydrogen peroxide, all of them right in. Hope and pray :crossed_fingers:

21 Likes

Very nice, good luck with these! :seedling:

4 Likes

And 11 nice! Something about packs with 11 ALWAYS give me 100% ITS ON NOW! :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

very nice! I’ll pull up a chair for these! Was actually eyeing them myself as well… but you know budget and timing and what not lol. Good luck! :fire: :100:

4 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of great things about starfighter, but never had the pleasure. Will be nice to watch :clap::clap:

3 Likes

I’m ready to see some seeds pop.

3 Likes

An absolutely exceptional breeding tool imho

4 Likes

I like the strain. Great looking plant. I like the leaf pattern.

3 Likes

Definitely, it’s beautiful structure wise normally and has those crazy serrations and nice hybridish shape.
(Out of likes)

4 Likes