StarLite - 89 NL#5 x ( Northern Lights #5 x Haze A ) GIVEAWAY 🤯 USA ONLY

This Contest has ended.

I would like to thank everyone that participated in this giveaway and wish everyone that receives a pack the best of luck.

I would also like to thank @LemonadeJoe and the OG staff for providing an awesome platform for us to be able to share valuable information and genetics.

Please Support/Donate to Overgrow.com

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

:fire: StarLite - 1989 Northern Lights #5 x ( Northern Lights #5 x Haze A (s1) ( a mix of phenos 1,3,4,5 ) ):fire:

• SEEDS COME IN TUFF SHELLS SO THEY MAY NEED HELP POPPING.

:bangbang: Attention :bangbang:

• These seeds are given out under the conditions that no one makes a profit from it’s PURE FORM (NO SELLING F1,F2,F3,ect… IBL, Open pollination), Outcrossing is ok, Bx’ing with an outcross is also ok. No name changing, No credit stealing.

:exclamation:By participating you agreed to these conditions.

On my part - Credit to: Mel, Karma/South Holland Crew, Nevil Schoenmakers (RIP) :100:

45 Likes

Here in a little over a week I’ll have a few hundred, at minimum, ancestral skunk aka cultivators choice skunk #1 “F1” seeds available to trade.

11 Likes

I have these available for trade:

Congolese Black
Malawi Gold
Transkei Rooibaard

I also have Skunk Haze, and Early Skunk Haze from Mr Nice. And I also have a strain called The Raif, [(Laos Luang Prabang x Northern Lights #5) x Skunk#18], from The Nature Farms. And I have some Johaar, and Kumaoni from The Real Seed Co.

6 Likes

I updated my post.

3 Likes

A number between one and a hundred, eh?

I guess I should walk away, best of luck everyone.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go with 58

3 Likes

Good 'ol 42. The answer to life, the universe, and everything :wink:

6 Likes

I guess I’ll take lucky number 78

2 Likes

On the other side of the pond, so just wanted to thank you … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Can you define noob? :joy:. If I qualify I will take 15

5 Likes

33 - I’ve got an American mailing address :smiley:

6 Likes

55- wow this is an amazing giveaway!

2 Likes

13 - my lucky number of the day. This is an awesome gesture!

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway @RocketBoy, I guess I’ll pick number 30.
Thanks for the chance and good luck all.

2 Likes

Post edited!! Just saw for us members only

2 Likes

83 cool way to give away seeds

2 Likes
  • 21, its my lucky number
2 Likes

Well I guess I’ll have to go with 3…awesome gesture and idea with this giveaway. Another reason why this community is TOP SHELF!! See what I did there? :joy:

4 Likes

I will take 69. :smiley: Thanks for doing this!

4 Likes

I may be too new, though I swear I was here before this software version of overgrow. Were old accounts purged at some point?

77 if I may

1 Like