Start of 3rd grow

Got my room set up better and started some Tomahawk x, Girl scout cookies auto, pineapple express, and Gelato . I’ll post more photos later. Thanks for looking

24 Likes

Looking great brother, calling dibbs on a piece of grass to sit on and watch the show.

2 Likes

Looking good! I’ll tag along.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

Nice strain selection :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah, @Lastmanstandin31 is someone to watch. He is a great guy and going full bore into growing. Looking forward to following along.

3 Likes

Thanks Doug!!! You know me, always balls to the walls. As soon as I get my next batch of beans I’ll be starting 30 more, 10 blue cookies, 10 ak47(again) and 10 of whatever else I get. The goal is to have 50 females up and going at a time…due to some seed mix ups and some hard to grow genetics my schedule is all fucked up as I only have 16 going at the moment…

7 Likes

Well seeds are in the mail my friend. Should give you 20 or 30 more. You sir are an inspiration and I love your attitude.

3 Likes

Looks like you have the space for all those plants. I better hang around and watch your grow. :smiley:

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair, excited to see how this grows…

1 Like

I’ll be watching. When did you start your seeds? I have a couple of Pineapple Express seeds going now that were started a few weeks ago. Good luck and have fun!

1 Like

The pineapple express was just started 5 days ago but are growing pretty quick.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Things are slow at the moment but in a couple weeks shit will get interesting.

4 Likes

Alright, been along time since I watched an outdoor show. Pain in grass in Seattle early 2000s. We need an extension cord and microwave for the popcorn :popcorn:

2 Likes

So had a little bumpy start but got it under control. IMO fuck autos, just saying…every auto I’ve planted but one ak47 has stayed under 12". They are not for me.

5 Likes

@Lastmanstandin31 , I am with you. I say fuck autos too. I resisted them for years, and last year I said the hell with it grew 3 packs from Fastbuds outdoors just to scratch the itch until I could start up again.
It was an ultimate all time low for me.
I grew bag seed back in the day that smoked that garbage.
They say there are some super awesome potent autos out there, but I have yet to see them in person.
Don’t let it get you down. Grow em out while you veg some killer photos. :sunglasses:

Doc

2 Likes

It cant always be perfect, your next ones will be much better brother.

2 Likes

Lucky only 5 of these are autos!
I have high hopes for the 3 Tomahawk x that I got to germinate. I topped them Saturday and they have shot 4 new branches out already. Exciting shit.

3 Likes

Absolutely, gonna be great. You got this bro.

3 Likes

That’s a big room to grow some big girls in @Lastmanstandin31 :relaxed::relaxed:

Good luck on your grow !

I’m hiding somewhere and just observing like a 🥷

3 Likes

looks great,good luck

1 Like