Starting a NEW chapter

Couple more days will be the last top dressing for the ladies need to tie down a few branches and what not I try to move them around every water so each plant gets diff light diff angles wind etc …I cannot wait till they beef up :grinning:

2 Likes

With all this rain in the forecast the humidity is climbing has raised about fifteen percent in the grow room !!

This is not safe for me temp 71’F 54% rh with the light out .I have three battery powered fans…I turned them up a couple notches tonight just in case …

I fear mold ever since this day

If I have to I will bust out the dehumidifier I think they r getting plenty of air flow this time …
:thinking:

Now maybe if I under stood a VPD chart lol

Anyways a couple night shots of the ladies they seem to be doing swell about a month ina half out I’m figuring no time schedule unless heat and humidity get to much to deal with :crazy_face:

It’s hard to get goods shots at night sometimes …I like to call them crack house shots

10 Likes

Lol packed in tight your best friend is fans make those buds wave steady . Two notches down from hurricane force but you want them blowing in the breeze.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up I usually have Indirect wind on them with fear of over doing it …but I’m deff gonna do as you suggested !

2 Likes

Another little problem I have noticed since we spring the clock ahead …

The timer use to be set to 7am-7pm now with the change it is 8-8 wich leaves about a twenty min gap of some light leaking into the room before the lights actually turn on so …here me out what’s the difference if they r outdoors and the sun is rising !? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I change mine all the time. Even changed from day time to night. Waited 25 hours for the change of the lights.

1 Like

I read this in poem format :crazy_face:
I don’t think the extra 20 mins of soft light will effect them but I’m no botanist think of the moonlight outdoors though

1 Like

I have blue lights and red I leave on all the time. Lights that I think are off. Then you come back in when and do. I left something on. Last year I was growing at night. The room was get light from underneath the window unit. I left it. Didn’t seem to bother the plants.

1 Like

Do you run out and ph rain. Give me a beat!!! Lol. My friends here ask me all the time how I trim. I told them wet. Had a few people said something. I said what do you do when you grow outside and it rains. It’s different they say. Don’t fart in your tent. Lol nice grow

2 Likes

I don’t have to fart on my tent ! This garden tone smells god awful after a good watering stinks up the whole place ! But is doing the job ! one thing about my grow room it’s like a dojo …don’t walk-in in with your shoes on lol

2 Likes

I agree. I try and keep it clean. I wasn’t talking about your grow. I hope you know. Yea!!! One of my friends asked about flushing. I think he gets the water truck around. Lol

1 Like

So five days it will be a month into flip that means time to apply more feed …or does it some showing they could use feed while others are content …5 days to make a decision lol shoulda measured ppm when I just watered

The ladies r starting to frost up

18 Likes

A forest over here. Nice looking

2 Likes

Looks awesome and definitely overgrown!!
:clap: great job

1 Like

One more half feed I’m thinking then it’s just the waiting game ! They are only running about 45,000 lux in the middle with the lights 14inches from the canopy …
I would have to really tinker with the heights if I wanted to lower them …it’s like putting a flashlight close to the wall then pulling it away watching the coverage grow and ligh intensity decrease …chyaww feel🤪

1 Like

Well here’s where the brain starts to smoke

Light burn!?hmm its only showing on one of the two sour lemon …maybe it need nutrients it’s really close …but the lower half is green…back the lights off some …but your neglecting the other ladies…well look at them two they need feed :crazy_face::crazy_face:
Next water Im gonna test the ppm even though I think I should feed emm….here we go again …:sweat_smile:

Those ladies and gents are the thoughts in my head any input would help

8 Likes

Looking good from here you can’t make them all happy 1 or 2 a bit pissed just tell them to suck it up . Chasing one or two you’ll end up pissing the rest off is how I look at it .

4 Likes

I agree. Can’t make them all happy. Sometimes I’ll drop the ph on the water to make sure I’m not having lock out. Not saying that’s your problem. I got one that’s got the claw. Little over watering and the container was a little bigger. I have had the same seeds and two different plants out of them. Plus the growing rate makes a difference sometimes. Just talking. Lol

3 Likes

I dimmed the light down a little but we will see after the feed

That exactly what I got going on they r side by side but the “runt if significantly closer to the light

3 Likes

Punch cake I did. 2 looked the same and the other 2 where a little different.

1 Like