Starting a new grow with new genetics!

Going to start a little grow log with the new seeds I just got. Just popped some MechaGodzilla, Sour Apple Trufflez, BMF, Shaq fu and Saturday Cartoon. All seeds are from a breeder called Terp Fi3nd.

Currently in a 2x4x5 grow tent under a t5. I’ll get some pics to post here soon and keep updates from week to week to show y’all how is growin! Thanks for looking. :facepunch:t3::100:

25 Likes

very nice :slight_smile: I cannot wait to see

what you do

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Some interesting strains you are running. Looking forward to your pictures. :v:

3 Likes

Shaq Fu and Apple Truffles!! Sounds dope! Where is Terp Fi3nd from??

1 Like

I wiil definatly folow along

1 Like

He’s from here in the US. When I get home I’ll post the seed packs so y’all can see the lineage of each strain.

P.

4 Likes

MechaGodzilla - (Sunset Sherbet x wedding cake) x Royal goo

Funkadelic - Cereal milk x 706 Skunk

Saturday Cartoon - Cereal milk x 706 Sherbet

Sour Apple Truffle - Apple chem x White cherry truffle

Shaq fu - (Lemon Versace x Black lime reserve) x Orange Headrush

Bad Mother Fucker - Banana pebbles OG x Orange headrush

All are being sprouted to test the genetics and select for mothers that I will keep to clone from and possibly breed.

P.

16 Likes

Good luck with the grow ! Really interesting strains man

3 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate that!

1 Like

A look at the little sproutlings!

10 Likes

I have 3 so far looking for 5 more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here is a quick update of the seedlings. It’s been hard to keep the humidity up where it needs to be (I’m not used to this dry mountain air in comparison to Tx humid air) but I added a humidifier to the tent hoping it will help. I added a few more seeds to the mix and removed a few that didn’t make it.

9 Likes

Transplanted the sprouts into 1 gal pots and ocean forest soil. Can’t wait to see which phenos show themselves in this all seed batch. Thanks for looking :pray:

9 Likes

Also has a strain named hulkamania, however it’s nothing like the dark horse genetics. Wonder how his is compared.

1 Like

Not sure, I do have that one though so I might be popping them next round. I wish I had more space for more genetics!!

1 Like

Update on the seedlings in my 2x4 veg tent. Now that the humidity, ph and temp are stable things are starting to take off. The first seedlings that I popped are in the back row with the newest ones up front. Thanks for looking!

16 Likes

These two Shaq-fu seedlings are already showing some phenotype variance. Hoping they are both females, that way I can flower a cutting of both! I’m looking for special phenos that can be turned into mothers and eventually used in a breeding program. Much love and thanks for looking. :pray::pray:

14 Likes

What an interesting lineup.
Wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like

and great looking plants as well, cool grow pulling up a chair.

2 Likes

Thanks! :pray::pray:

2 Likes