Starting a new grow with new genetics!

Much love!!

2 Likes

Yes agreed very nice looking plants

1 Like

The ladies (:crossed_fingers: hopefully) are looking good this morning! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! :fire::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

11 Likes

beautiful plants my friend :slight_smile: love the green

thanks for sharing a look

Dequilo

2 Likes

Thanks! They are def starting to show different phenotypes so I’m super excited to see which ones turn out to be female and which ones are male. Seed grows are always the most exciting!!

2 Likes

Just got two new packs of seeds in so thought ide share. :sunglasses: These will likely get popped in the next run. Much love!

10 Likes

plants seeds what a great idea :slight_smile:

I am down with it :slight_smile: all the best with your beans

grow them big

Dequilo

3 Likes

Morning OG! Another update on my seed grow and mother hunting. It’s crazy how much of a difference just a few degrees or a couple points on the PH meter can make! Now that everything is dialed in the growth has taken off! Much love!!

15 Likes

How many days have they been going? About 4weeks?

3 Likes

I put the seeds in paper towels to pop about 3 weeks ago.

3 Likes

I just checked and it looks like November 17th so I guess 3 weeks to the day!

2 Likes

Looking really good man!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I went ahead and topped most of them using the FIM technique. I’m going to wait until the other ones get a little bigger then I’ll FIM them as well. Much love!

6 Likes

We popped the Curse of Momo, Funkadelic and Hulkmania in my friends grow tent a little bit before I popped my seeds. All of these are also from Terp Fi3nd.

16 Likes

Those are some impressively healthy looking plants! Cant wait to see what they turn into!

2 Likes

Looking great so far. Best of luck.

1 Like

Little update for OG. They have started to smell to the point where my wife is complaining lol. Been a long time since I’ve had plants in veg that smell this strong. Very good genetics!!

16 Likes

Looks great, gonna need a filter soon.
Breeder looks like they got the thing figured out.
Mostly indica? I almost smell it from here. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, most all are very Indica dominant from this run of seeds. The Shaqfu has some very slender thin sativa like leaves during flower but yet right now in veg it’s the fattest leafs of them all! Going to be very interesting to see these things flower! Thanks for looking :pray::pray: