Starting my grow in AZ

I am new to the site. I did my first outdoor grow last year and had pretty good luck. Growing in northern AZ and getting my garden area ready for a new grow this year. I am on disability income and looking for ideas where to find feminized seeds that aren’t costing hundreds. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple pics of last year’s grow. I tried to add some pics but said I wasn’t authorized. Maybe doing it wrong. Will try to get a couple pics up. But thank you in advance for any ideas.

26 Likes

Welcome to OG :wave:

I’m sure others will have many suggestions, but here’s a couple places off the top of my head that you can get started looking (both having sales on their beans) in that $1-$3 a bean range.

and https://brothersgrimmseeds.com/ always has good prices on fem seeds worth looking at.

Also 420 sales are just getting rolled out if you can wait a couple weeks everything will be on sale :partying_face:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Kgrimm!

I think that one of the better ways to get known to the community at large is to introduce yourself here, Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3), on the introduce yourself thread. If you can, I suggest you try to include some pictures of past grows and/or your current grow situation. Indoors? Outdoors? Hydro? You get the picture (every pun intended). Think of all the thousands of words you won’t have to write! lol (1)

Who’s that you say, @NoCal? @JohnnyPotseed? Damn right! Locally grown, if you are a member of OG that is! Support our brother in growing!

9 Likes

Checking out strainly would be another good option for budget beans.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kgrimm I second @JohnnyPotseed dude is an amazing person I got several strains from him myself. You can see my grow log of Luke’s Force and Walkenstein.

Here. Gadarien tries again

And @Gumbert is running some beautiful Frankensteins here. Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

There are others you’ll be able to find using the search function, but I can’t recommend JP more.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard buddy! You are gonna love it here! More good folks than you can shake a branch at. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Grimm One grows Monsters. Here are a few shots from last summer.

hey @Gumbert this is The Grimm Ones FRANKIE from last summer :wink:

But this 10 bucks a bean business stops here! Welcome to “The OG” :v:

9 Likes

You’ll find ALL the Breeders you’ll *EVER need right here!!! PLUS, you can interact directly with the Breeders, ask questions, receive feedback, and save BIG Bucks. WELCOME to the Fold, relax, walk around the Campus. Take care, stay safe, most of all, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

In my opinion, hobby breeders like here on Overgrow make and create the best stuff! Many commercial retail breeders genetic stock originates from hobby breeder genetics, often shared freely! Many blessings and much love

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kgrimm! I am puting your thread on watch so I will be right here, Welcome.

2 Likes

Thank you. Not to good with the chat deals but will work on getting it down.

2 Likes

Hey @Kgrimm ! I think I remember you from the other boards . Welcome to OG !

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, amigo!

1 Like

Welcome to the party! :smiley:

What kinda plants you like to grow?

2 Likes

Welcome @Kgrimm :grin::rainbow:

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @Kgrimm. I’m slacking on getting a few flips out to others but once I get those out I can send you some fem seeds if you’d like. I’ve been broke lately and haven’t been able to afford retail seed packs so know the feeling of not being in the consumer market with the $100+ seed packs these days. CSI sends a bunch of freebies and I’ve got some doubles and triples of things, you’re more than welcome to some of them if you’d like. Are you looking for anything in particular? Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

Nice grows! Had a few go 11’ before the chop! @Kgrimm. I grow things that have a 12 week flowering period to take advantage of the longer flowering types. Would like to get hold of some Oaxaca seeds for I think they would be ideal for Prescott Cottonwood Sedona Rimrock areas. 4-5 thousand elevations classified as 8b.

2 Likes

"OG Move", right there!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looking for anything. Like to grow new stuff. I can help with shipping if that helps

1 Like

I think you meant to respond to the next post down from mine. :grin::rainbow: