Starting over again

So finally out of the VA dom, and no longer homeless /drifting got my 100% service connections, a shitty apartment in very rural central New York and a med card. Just ordered my new grow gear well half of it anyways 2x4 gorilla tent, kind x420 the whole ac infinity ventilation setup + filtered intake, clip fans, humidifier, dehumidifier drip irrigation system etc etc. gonna be growing 2 Humboldt pound cakes and 2 donutz and grabbing an identical tent setup next payday.

35 Likes

hope all is well. if you need some seeds let me know.

13 Likes

Get back on that saddle and grow some fire! :fire:

9 Likes

Welcome back dude, glad to hear you don’t have to deal with your shitty roommate anymore.

7 Likes

Welcome to ny. A bunch of us here. We got a couple threads for ny and northeast going.

3 Likes

Good luck for the new start. I can also send you some seeds if ur in need.
Cheers, stiff

3 Likes

OVERJOYED to have you back and in fine spirits. Don’t let this ole world get you down again, seriously. Slow, but sure, you’ll be just fine. I, too, extend the offer of seeds, should you desire. Take care, stay safe and, be well, WELCOME BACK, mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

still waiting on the equipment, half ass thinking of getting the ac infinity 2x4 kit for my veg tent instead of doubling down on the kinds, be an interesting side by side too

9 Likes

Good to see you back, willing to see those grow … Pirata|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hey man, fresh start, fresh buds!

3 Likes

Tent and light are up, waiting on the rest(fans, filter etc) gotta give it to gorrilla though, it feels high quality, everything fits tighter than the other tents I’ve owned and I dig that the ceiling is it’s own piece of canvas that would be an assembly game changer on 4x4+ tents. The kind lights also really well built, got the driver mounted outside the tent, need to get a little end table or stand for it though, rn it’s sitting on top of my reservoir bucket.

4 Likes

Tents all setup

7 Likes

Air conditioners in now too, think I’m gonna keep the dehumidifier in the main part of the apartment since it’s pretty damn big and this apartment is well, kinda small. Gotta grab some solo cups now :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Now I just gotta figure out this ac infinity controller :face_with_monocle:

Good morning bro. Good to see you back in the saddle and doing well.

1 Like