Starting over, from the beginning

Due to life problems, I don’t remember the last two years. So, I am here to start learning all over again. I started by dropping 7 (meant to do 5) of @MadScientist gifted seed 01/09/21. Three sprouted. I am so happy with the results. My poor seeds didn’t get taken care of properly.

So, jump in with any advise.

28 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that happened, but glad to see your willing to learn again.

what growing method are you using?

if you need more seeds. PM me.

8 Likes

Seedlings don’t look too bad, might be a little water logged but I have no experience with those plugs.
Also i have some extra seeds I’d gladly send you to grow your collection, just shot me a PM with an address.

4 Likes

Indoor growing in soil. I was getting pretty good with no-till.

7 Likes

Those look like rapid rooter plugs. Foam/peat mix. I use them, they work well, use a little less water. They soak up and hold water well and will rot the seeds if over watered.I keep mine damp, other than that seedlings look pretty good, a lot of good people around with a lot of good advice , don’t be afraid to ask for help or advice , I’ll be watching

5 Likes

thank for the info. I had just wet them as the tops were drying out.

7 Likes

I have nhs f2 seeds available i could send you. Ill be making many more this year as well

4 Likes

I up-potted to solo cups today on the three. Looks like the 4th to crack isn’t going to grow.

7 Likes

Looking good @G-paS! I’m definetely pulling up a :chair: for this one.

3 Likes

Thank you! I dropped these while waiting for new going to drop some every couple weeks. Next drop I will do some old and some of the new ones gifted me.

3 Likes

Made a mistake today. I went to dump the seed that didn’t germ and the 4th I thought had died off and it had a nice tail going and I broke it before I realized.

3 Likes

Great to see you back!

If you need anything you let us know, we’ve got you

4 Likes

Got a little yellow at the tips going. Shouldn’t they be ok nut wise at this stage.
I bug trap got suck to the wall and took the wall board with it.

4 Likes

Took samples for sexing today on these three. The fourth photo shows down turning leaves.

5 Likes

How are you having them sexed?

I have the envelope from Farmer Freeman to put a piece of leaf in. I like these as they are one plant per so you don’t have to do four at a time and waste test if you have less than four.

4 Likes

I dropped 5 more seeds today. With a 57% germ rate I want to end up with 5/6 girls.

2 Likes

I had two germ put rooter routers. The one came up but died when I left them to a plant sitter.
Here is an update on the three that made.
I got back the sex results; all three are FEMALE. I hope my luck has changed.

A little bad going on with one.

6 Likes

Woot woot!
Watching intently!

2 Likes

very nice most fellow along :slight_smile:

thank you for sharing your grow

be safe and all the best

Dequilo

1 Like