Starting signs of problems? Newbie grow

Starting signs of problems? Complete newb grower here.

Temps have been a consistent 75f and RH is 45-50. Lighting is under t5 4 bulb 4 ft long.

Started this white widow in nothing but HP pro mix and ph tap water to 6.5.

It started to have a lack of growth because I believe I let it go for to long in a small pot and started noticing signs of what looks like to be brown rust spots and little random white spots. Plant is 18 days old from seed. I transplanted into a 5g pot of 50/50 mix of pro mix and happy frog and gave its first feeding over advanced nutrients sensi grow A and B @ 2 ML. I think that may have been to much as it may be starting to show signs on the tips of burn.

4 Likes

Start feeding these plants.

Pro Mix all by itself probably does not have sufficient nutrients for the life of a plant.

Good luck bro.

9 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Bestbudz! 99 is correct, they need food. Happy Frog’s NPK ratio is 4-1-7 iirc, so your 50/50 mix of media would be like 4-.5-3.5. Not enough nutrients imho. I was feeding my WW’s 8ml each Sensi Grow A+B and 1 tsp Epsom salts at day 18 (99-22-122-39-69) N-P-K-Mg-Ca.

Those spots look to be the start of a Mg deficiency ime. There’s no Mg in the Sensi Grow. I’d mix 1 tsp Epsom salts in a gal H2O, add Grow A to the solution, then add Grow B. Check EC & dilute to your preferred EC (.6-.8). they should show improvement in a couple days. Hope this helps. Just my .02!

2 Likes

Thanks just to clarify I didnt start the seedlings in the 50/50 mix i started them in just straight HP pro mix if that makes any difference

2 Likes

That means even less food available.

Feed me!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Just noticed now how much Golden Tiger seeds resemble Audrey II.

3 Likes