Stash of Homemade Seeds

How’s got ‘em?

Here’s mine:

35 Likes

90% of my seeds are homemade…the only seeds I’ve bought were from Neville’s Seed Bank, way back in the day…I haven’t bought any seeds since then.

11 Likes

I’m not walking downstairs to take a picture of the inside of a medium fridge brimming with a pile of glass click-lock containers filled with vials…

16 Likes

So you admit you don’t have any ? :joy:

6 Likes

…are trying to leave for work and therefore don’t have the time :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m sure they would understand. “I’m sorry I’m late I had to make a stylized picture for my Internet forum!”

3 Likes

That Jungle Spice x Panama/Malawi tho! You’ve been chucking some nice stuff there

5 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to try the jungle spice cross but odds are it will be fire.

3 Likes

Let me know if you want some :joy:

2 Likes

Lemme see how this pollen chuck I just did with Black Domina BX onto Copa’s Icy Grape and others goes, and then I’ll trade with ya instead of being a mooch! I see you’ve got a bunch of the Dakini and others in there from @lefthandseeds me too he gifted me some and I’m gonna start looking through them to build a BD chucking plan beyond this like you seem to be doing.

But funk yeah I want them

4 Likes

DM me and we’ll talk.

1 Like

Love the collection. I couldn’t figure out js :joy: thank you @Dirt_Wizard
Black domina Malawi/Panama sound like a future project!

2 Likes

I’ll have to take a picture later, you know I’ve made a couple seeds in my time. :grin:

7 Likes

First beans I’ve ever created, surely not the last.

15 Likes

You have to put the labels on display so we can truly appreciate your work and decide what to haggle for :joy:

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing…

You have got to watch @Foreigner
I had a feeling …he had this planned from the beginning…

peeking over the fence
Set to watching :wink:

10 Likes

@Foreigner had all his labels properly displayed. :joy:

3 Likes

I hired a stylist to do it for me.

3 Likes

Smart move!

2 Likes

Ok ok ill ‘spill the beans’ as to what strains are pictured, in no particular order
1 bag Gods toxic f2

1bag Playmate (LeChef) x gods toxic (joti) regular photos
Pm is early XXX(ministry of cannabis)x soul mate(bodhi) , gods toxic is god bud (joti) x toxic (ripper seeds)

2 bags are an f4 of Red Raisin (dankrolla) auto reg bred by Dankrolla which consists of raisin cookies (wildwood) x jahrora borealis (jah seeds). Rasin cookies is double grape (mephisto) x forum stomper (mephisto), Jahb is nothernlights ibl x jahbud (godbud x Crocketts confidential)

To create red raisin, dankrolla mixed the auto raisin cookies with photo jahrora borealis , grew out the f1s and made a batch of f2’s , at that point he was able to grow the f2s and isolate the plants showing auto flower traits, he selected some of the f2 autos and made auto f3’s. He was kind enough to share some of those auto f3’s with myself, which I grew out to make some f4’s. I ended up with 2 distinctly different phenos(1 tall and 1 short) , there was a male and female from each category and I crossed them each with their respective sizes , tall with tall and short with short. Short switched to flowering about 1 week sooner than the tall and overall finished about 3 weeks sooner

1 bag is orange diesel auto (original sensible seed white label freebie) x RR f3 auto

1 bag is another auto freebie (cant recall which at this point) x RR f3

6 Likes