Stay Hydrated Please :-)

Take This Seriously!! So important to stay hydrated!! Coffee with caffeine or Alcohol even beer does NOT hydrate you it De-Hydrates You!!! Drink something other than just water if possible though out the day. Like Powerade or Gatorade. If water is all you got drink it. I have ADHD and at times had to set reminders on my phone to drink water. Do this if you’re someone that needs that reminder. It could save your life. Peace.

30 Likes

I prefer Brawndo. It’s got electrolytes! Oh, and as the people of Idiocracy learned, that’s no substitute for real water. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Having some of these hanging around don’t hurt.

8 Likes

I constantly have a water bottle within reach. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Us desert dwellers know that hydration is key!

12 Likes

Out here in the desert it’s very important to keep some form of liquids. Water alone fux me up! Literally, muscle spasms throughout my body. Mandatory to replace your salts after rinsing them away. Don’t get me wrong tho, I consume about a gallon of water daily, love it ice cold. < might be another reason I get spasms

5 Likes

MY GO TO HEAT SURVIVAL DRINK:

Lemon juice + dash of sugar + pinch of salt + room temperature water = INSTANT-ON!

Lemon juice = electrolytes (brain sparking)
Sugar = instant fuel
Salt = replaces lost salts from sweating
ROOM TEMP :potable_water: = easier for the body to absorb faster that if it was cold.

:+1:

7 Likes

I’m trying this with honey instead of sugar, literally mixing up a cup now.

It’s 101 degrees already before 10 AM

3 Likes

Dig your water bottle!!! :metal:

4 Likes

Great stuff but expensive. Used by cyclists, tri-athletes, anyone who does endurance training.

1 Like

GOOD CHOICE! Agave also works well for those in AZ :wink:

Maple syrup would be fantastic but quite the premium for such tasty tree-blood.

2 Likes

I support my bong water habit by drinking it in between sessions lol.

7 Likes

Also make sure your pets outside have plenty of clean water to drink or bring them inside during the hottest times of the day…

8 Likes

There is a drink that I used to only find when in Mexico that has blown up here in my state I’m happy to see becoming popular. It’s called electrolit and it’s essentially adult pedialyte. Best hangover cure too

2 Likes

a shot of Jager to every shot of electrolyte culls hair of the dog

1 Like

Good lookin out, thanks bud :fist:t3:

1 Like

These are pretty good and just add to water…
Can also be used after alcohol consumption if needed. :wink:

4 Likes