4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Wow, they included Canada, that is amazing. Thanks for the info and a huge thank you to Photontek for such a generous prize offering.

10 Likes

That’s a nice looking light😁
Pretty Awsome prize, very nice of photontek to donate

4 Likes

Wow! Just Wow!
4/20 is really going to be good for a few lucky people!

8 Likes

:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

This is going to be epic!!! Thanks to @LemonadeJoe and all the sponsors for this event here on the best growing platform out there!!!

4 Likes

Chances will be slightly higher for our supporters and regulars.

13 Likes

Hey @allotment , after confirming it seems that you can still be eligible for this :slight_smile: If you can find a someone in USA or Canada that will accept the prize and than ship it to you at your cost than you can still have a shot. Shipping would cost a bit but it’s a pretty impressive prize so would likely be worth it :slight_smile: I can receive for you in Canada if you like or if it’s cheaper perhaps another OGer in the USA. Just a thought.

9 Likes

Well, fart. I got knocked down from TL3 a while back. Oh well, someone’s gonna get a really nice light.

4 Likes

Oh man, that’s a killer prize, Ive heard nothing but good about photontel lights. That’s fit my 3x3 like a glove. Jus sayin’ :grin:

5 Likes

Looks cool
Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Lots of cool stuff. Biometer is interesting. Lights, well come on who is not drooling for those? Dab Press well that is just awesome. Lots of stuff. Cool stuff!

5 Likes

That is one sexy light!

2 Likes

This has some nice prizes! Can’t wait to see how it all goes down!

3 Likes

C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E good times! Whoooaaa, it’s a celebration! Come on!!!

3 Likes

I am new… is this a convention that will be held somewhere, or an online gathering??

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I guess I will win it then. :laughing: But seriously thanks for offering to help out!

6 Likes

Hi @Reithel, either press “home” on your keyboard or go to the first post of this thread and you’ll find the info about this event… it’ll be happening here, online. Thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this Joe!

3 Likes

I approve… Daddy needs some new tan lines! Lol!

4 Likes

dibs!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes