Stealth cabinet , part 2, Kush n Cookies CBD

Sexy babes, fast flower too, so thicc at 5 weeks, we`ll do a side by side when mine reach 5 weeks.

1 Like

D9

After a sustained LITFA dosage and 24h light, lets see where we are.

Bigger, thats for sure. KnC#2 and #4 are the most healthy.
#3 has some deficiencies, probably from the low starter nutrient.

GH recirculating chart for drain to waste says, late veg 52-52-26ml/5.26gal.
I have been at 0-10-20+algae+CalMg with nitro, now its bumped up to a total 20G-20M-20B, with those sexy roots, lets see some serious growth.

Different phenos with needs. Will be quite a relief when when I do a run from cut.
#2 and #4 are nearly fine while #3 is throwing a shit fit.

2 Likes

D13

Looks like veg is about done, lets see after cuts and spreading out tops, they sure did like that bump in nutes.
The leaves feel so good, really meaty and full.
Got #2 and #4 secured as cuts, taking some #1 and #3 cuts, cross fingers they root.

3 Likes

D15

Just wow, LITFA so OP, look at that.
So healthy, they devoured the nutes, only 1/3rd the ppm in 30% of volume.

I get busy for 2 days designing and sourcing a new project, they cleaned their plate, its all GONE :laughing:

1 bucket ~10l added, 10G, 10M, 5B, 5ml Cal-Mg, 3 pinch mineral magic, 10ml algamic, Bt dose, 1/2 scoop Great White, 10 drops ph down.

Net is off, preparation for some trimming before flower flip, beastly growth, very happy.

6 Likes

D19:F1

They have been eating so much, after adding even more nutes, 15G, 15M, 7.5B, 7.5 cal-mg, things seem to have calmed down.

Today was the day, I went the brutal route, Lets see how they bounce back.

Here is what it looked like after 4 days of LITFA, lol.

Protective gear, doesn’t itch as bad as late flower but I’m diving in elbows deep.

Been a while since I saw the res naked, air bubbliness is pretty good, thats what 30l/min looks like, girls love it.

Jeebus what a mess, thats what you get for procrastinating, here we go.

Parting the sea and ripping out the larf down below.

Theres one side done, clean cut.

Back inside we go aaaand lights out.

Cross fingers they don’t shit the bed after that abuse.

3 Likes

D26:F4 (-3, goof on the timer for the first days)

They handled that mangling like troopers.
So worried they’ll fill the cab in a wink, hope they aren’t bad stretchers.

They are eating a bucket, 8-10L, of full nutrient every 5 days, 15G 15M 7.5B/10lit, don’t think I`ve ever had plants this healthy. No res changes, its all disappearing anyways, just pour more in and they love it.

They’ve had it a little cold lately 21-22C, and since the LED temperature thread, turns out I am running way too cold for LEDs, my leaf surface temperature (LST) was 20C, should be in the 25-26C range. Gonna have a think on what to do, cant raise room temps too much , unbearable to live in, can do 2 degrees, no more. That would leave me at 22C leaf temps.

Anyways, looks much prettier then last time doesn’t it.

4 Likes

D30:F8

U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D - for dat double-dose of PIMPIN’

Just ONE more Ph meter, it’ll be different this time, I promise.
You’ll be treated like a lady, want for nothing, I mean it.

I will henceforth confidently report my EC and Ph, infinite amounts(drawer full) of calibration fluid and replacement probes will see to that.

3 Likes

D34:F12

Meters are working well, ~40$ and 25$ for replacement probes, not bad.

Running out of space, I hope the stretch stops soon or it will need another Rip-n-tear…
PLANTS TOO HEALTHY HELP!!! :grin:
Might need to thin out anyway, get airflow, so dense.

Adding a gallon of nutrient every few days.
Today they get the full monty, 5ml Cal-Mg, 5ml Alga-Mic, 5G, 7.5M, 10B, fulvic powder 3 pinches, great white 1/2scoop.

They are eating in a balanced manner at ~900uS(nutrient stays the same, water goes down), this might be a little hot, lets see.

4 Likes

Oh my can that get any bigger. How long do you have left?

1 Like

~2 weeks into flower now , could be 8 more weeks, crazy, more full then before the pillaging.
Running seeds of new strains you wont really know the growth pattern beforehand.
F12= flower 12 days

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I’ll be keeping a eye on these. I’m wondering if half way thru my 3 autos in my little cab. If I’ll be able to start another 3 and keep steady rotation with enough room. I’d say if I’m a quarter as graceful as you I’ll be able to make it work. Lol

1 Like

Thanks man, winging it, best one can do is get better at it :wink:
Doing autos your situation would be a bit different, at this point you have more experience with auto than me. Learn their growth and plan accordingly.

If I am running seeds they are usually planted +4 weeks before predicted harvest.
Gives em time to slow poke it in the veg chamber, hopefully get 2 rooted cuts each before being put in flower.

2 Likes

I appreciate the advice. Atleast the fun part is tweaking and watching the different aspects… Oh and the end result.

2 Likes

These look beautiful, I love seeing them thrive!

1 Like

D39:F17

They are starting to flower.

Managed to push them down a little, inches gained.

Ph got a little hard to control, res swap.
Went a little lower on the EC this time. They seem to have slowed down their eating, pre flower mode.
10ml Cal-Mg, 5G, 15M, 20B, 10ml Alga-mic, 1/2scoop GW, 20drops ph down, 2g Mineral magic, ~15l water.
Need to swap carbon, getting occasional whiffs.

3 Likes

D51:F29

Been busy, the girls haven’t gotten any attention for most of a week.
Quite a jungle, been putting this off.

A few minutes later…

Jeez, flat bud, thats a new one.

Many many minutes later…

Good hard flops all around.

They really started eating after the res change.
The growth showed they would benefit from full res swaps a little more often.

Res dumped and running pure water until night time is over, I hear thats good for them and sitting on the floor for over an hour agrees with being done for now.

Last ditch attempt, took a a few foot long heel cuts of #1 and #3, they just wont root, 4th batch of 3 cuts. Rolled the ends in clonex and bagged em.

#2 roots like a champ. Its the one in the back under the cardboard fan shroud, maturing the fastest.
Hopefully its good bud , shes the current winner in speed and rooting, no stretch, ideal plant for a cab.
#4 front left has lots of vigor, grows like salad, clones ok, not as well as #2, crazy stretch in veg (flat bud).

They are getting sticky, all of them have differing amounts of fresh lemon with a finger rub.
Few of them remind me of air freshener, the generic blue one, in a pleasant way.
Especially #4 has that with a peppery finish. Exciting to see how they develop.

6 Likes

D60:F38

Well, that spaciousness didn’t last long.
Here we can also see a most flexible and floppy refueling conduit.

These girls sure can put it away, tried refilling with just water, went from 1100uS to ~300 in a week, new res today 10G, 20M, 30B + the usual extras, 1150uS, ph 5.7.

KnC#2 is starting to get some trichs, oooh please be a good`un on the high.
Smelling like lemon candy, the sweetness is coming in now.

Those stems are pretty monstrous for my setup, should’ve flipped 2 weeks sooner.

Last ditch heel cuts.
The clonex seems to have sprouted, thought Id give the lazy method a go, moist paper and a plastic bag. Maybe I should have added some chlorine into the paper towel water.
Lost 2 candidates, floppy stems, 2 of each are still in the running, placed in some water with chlorine.

4 Likes

They filled that space right back up. Can atleast see what’s going on in there in the middle… A lil bit! Before you trimmed them on your last update looked, it looked like you had a box that you threw every piece of dead plant matter from the past year of growing into! That’s a good thing thou. Makes me want to make a scrog net for my little cab I have. Once I get my new tent and give it a whack!

1 Like

Pretty hilarious how they packed it full. They will need more stem crunching and fan leaf removal, ok for a few more days.

The lights are above the cab, plexiglass in between and separate ventilation, the girls can squish right into it without burning.

Scrogs are great when you have a known cut, get the timing right.
If you wanna try something easy, get coated copper wire(magnet/transformer wire), heat up one end, poke it through plastic and hook the branch. If you make it long you can spiral it around the branch and itll obey for a while.
Eventually you’ll have to hook the top end somewhere to anchor it.
Hmm, maybe with thicker wire, say 1mm?

to your lights… genius! I was wondering how that nug got so flat. It looked like a squashed picture setting. The neighborly sensei had one that was sort of squashed from tomatoe Trellis stiff arming it. that one of yours thou, takes flatten to a whole new level.
I know I’ve got some copper wire somewhere. Might just have to fish it out. I used hemp rope, and paper clips made it work but not a fan. I had bought baby girl a toy that was tide down by, similar to a rubber coated paper clip. It had a really thin piece of metal thru it. I’m not much for names of stuff, I’m more of a that thing and this thing make a thing. Want to buy a roll of it thou. It worked really well to use. I’ll try copper wire thou first. I like the sounds of the copper wire, cut to fit and fish hook!

1 Like