Stealth fighter webbed strain

So I ordered this strain from whitewidow.rocks and I’m not too satisfied to be honest even though they are tiny still. I’m 99% these are f2 crosses. I had 4 sprout, 1 shows webbing on every leaf, 2 are demonstrating it on some leaves but not all, and 1 isn’t showing any webbing at all. It’s falling on that perfect bell curve of 25% homozygous, 50% heterozygous, and 25% not containing the gene. Pretty annoying when I was expecting stablized genes that exhibit webbing.

Anyone else have experience growing webbed leaf strains?

And should I even bother growing out the one thats not showing the webbing? I’m ok with culling things, I have a fuckton more seeds of assorted lineages.

16 Likes

That sucks! If you have space I’d grow them a little bigger just to see if it expresses a little older, but if space is an issue :axe: them and replace with something else. These “rush to market” seed sellers gots to GO!!!

7 Likes

That Freakshow in the rear?

3 Likes

i suspect this will become more common, since there is so much interest in mutations

3 Likes

Yep it is. I have 5 going, from the same website. I had a germ ration of 4/4 on the stealth, 5/6 on the freakshow

4 Likes

Well I just got some abc seeds that I would rather use my #'s on. So thats why I’m debating it. And I have 7 more stealth fighter seeds.

3 Likes

I have been working with a webbed strain for a number of years…

Advice: Don’t sweat it just yet as the web leaf become more pronounced as the plant grows.

I’ve crossed mine with some potent Autos (GG4, Tangiematic, GSC) and Jack the Ripper (photo) to pump up potency too…
Found both Green and Purple phenos…

Hang in there…

I’ll likely cross them with Freakshow and Australian Bastard at sometime in an attempt to create something all together new…

17 Likes

Thats what I’m working on, freakshow x abc and freakshow x webbed. I’m hopping the freakshow x webbed yields a ruffled leaf. Since the FS structure is almost mini leafs per finger. And just imagining an FS leaf on abc… thats a stealth plant.

9 Likes

@Slym3r has grown freakshow and some other cool looking strains

3 Likes

Yeah, were friends on here

2 Likes

Mr toast eh… another freaky grower. Nice to meet you!

5 Likes