Steampunk Water Culture

I’m starting a new phase on the ol’ grow! It was over a year and several months ago I started my first water culture thread, but things have changed. I invested the loot I made from the new group I work with, to upgrade my scene. Once I’m at full productivity, I hope to be producing 700+ grams every 30 days. I also hope to improve on that over time!
Instead of clinging to your seat wondering if I can pull off a few grows, know this: I will be practically in a coma growing the weed. Excitement and dead plants? no. Weed producing… yes. You won’t see things like mold or mildew or spider mites or whatever. No crop failures. Been doing this a long ass time, and it’s all about… the little things. Tightly controlled environment. Protocol to keep the bugs out. $$$ spent on nutrients that control the ph. I dunno, probably more secrets in there, I eat breathe and live water culture.

42 Likes

here’s the new bloom setup with the cool tubes! I called it steampunk because it’s a strange mixture of old and new technologies.

22 Likes

humidity controlled by the dehumidifier.

old school timers/distribution box… that shit still works good!

veg timer, an intermatic. I love those things!

28 Likes

New filter that you can lift with one arm. Taped to the cool tube with that silver tuck tape. It exhausts through this window that’s been boarded up and insulated like a wall.

19 Likes

veg room has the next crop waiting to go. I’ll be making more clones! Details:
seedlings are sensiX2 (suspect male) and 1 c99 (suspect female). And I think the blooming plants are about a week in. I’ll post the real number in a few min heh heh.
Meat breath has been in 6 days and big bud has been in 8 days! Only 60 more to go!

28 Likes

I’ll be in the corner enjoying the show.
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

7 Likes

I’ll park on the couch and pack the bong…

I’ll be taking notes as well…

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I like steampunk and water culture, reinvesting to build a better grow room, very wise. I’ll grab that chair and peek the progress along the way.

7 Likes

i picked up that same dehumidifier 70 pint for $100 bucks used the thing is a beast

4 Likes

Steampunk…for a sec I thought was steam-o-ponics LOL.

3 Likes

Sorry hijacked the thread for a min…just had to vent…FUCK CANCER!!!

4 Likes

love it :smiley: :camera: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :books: :pencil2: :couch_and_lamp:

following another one of ya threads hmm thats all of them :thinking: :thinking: (stalker)

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

Gonna watch Joe grow? Hells yeah! :smiley:

7 Likes

Cool! I love water culture also. :wink: I liked the old thread!..I’ll sit back and watch. :grinning: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome all! It’s a continuum of growing!
The secrets are… water temp 18-20C, plant leaf temp 22C, humidity 45%. I guess that’s the environment! Works good. I’m definitely going to repair the vapor barrier this year hah hah. Pictured here is the fantasmo, the meat breath, big bud and harlequin!

31 Likes

Always learning here @JoeCrowe, thanks for your regular posts man, educational and entertaining!

5 Likes

hahhah I had this weird fucking dream I was raising spider mites instead of cannabis plants. Ahh the human mind and it’s confabulations.

That fantasmo plant has really plunked down a thick-ass root. The stain is washing off, now I got that bug carcass out of there.

22 Likes

Every time I see all your support strings I get Master of Puppets in my head.

13 Likes

yarrrrrrrrrrr!!! call of the wild!!!one1one!!!one! fucking female plants, I should have stuck with the original guess when there were no signs. Each one looks female, both sensi and the c99. This is going to toss a wrench in the works. On the other hand, the data does point towards something. The plants that show commitment earliest are definitely male. So the data claims. I’ll have to go with that hypothesis until something proves it wrong. Also… why would that one grow a leaf bract? hah hah! All shall be revealed in time, young grasshopper.

8 Likes

ok well things are cruising along in bloom, that’s for sure.

16 Likes