Steampunk Water Culture

love it :smiley: :smiley:

:man_farmer:lime

2 Likes

I forgot about the fantasmo! What a beast!

12 Likes

fair enough love it even more
that is a fat arse leaf, my space monkeys have dinner plate size leaves but thinner fingers
gotta love dwc for growth used to do it but Mrs headbutt could not take the noise :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so we went to hand watered coco

love ya work joe

:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

There’s my integrated pest murderer! This one is an ambush spider, it doesn’t build a web. Female spider!

11 Likes

I’m charging my camera right now. Getting ready for another hash batch! yay!

10 Likes

one of the seedlings, definitely female. The horrors!!! I am going to scrub the clone machine(s) or just one of them today. Getting ready for a big clone making spree!

5 Likes

big bud and harlequin!

meat breath.

12 Likes

crazy fantasmo plant, it’s really taking off now! Visible buds at each node.

10 Likes

I boosted the conductivity and also got the clone machine ready! I gave it a good scrub so I can be sure I killed off all potential problems. I hate when some kind of little critter grows into a colony that wipes out the clones, eh? Conductivity of the plants is probably 2.0

6 Likes

Are you upping the feed just for the purpose of taking clones?

1 Like

EC was at .4 so the meat breath haven’t been growing as well as they should. err in veg.

1 Like

Nice new smaller thread.
Following this one :+1:
Hahaha too much hash before bed :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

3 Likes

lol… or, not enough hash before bed :wink: It’s one of the two!
No spider mites here! OR any pathogen I can detect. Suck it, pathogens!

6 Likes

meat breath and FLC-BX1, they are gonna be cloned to hell. Also the seedlings are going to be cloned and the big bud. I’m going to make sure to keep it straight and not forget which is which hah hah.

7 Likes

budding… always budding! The harlequin is pumping out buds now, but it’ll never catch up to the big buds. They’ve already been budding for weeks hah hah Thanks to nutrient level stress.

7 Likes

Here are the roots of the CBG plant, it’s bulking still. I have to go fill up the clone machine and put the air T in there. The water has to reach 18C before I put the clones in there, or else the stalks get curled up.

7 Likes

its always not enough hash :joy:

2 Likes

ok! I made the clones, except the big bud and meat breath! I’ll do those tomorrow. I put a little squiggle on the side of each row of clones so I know which variety they are. c99, sensi B, sensi A, FLC, and coming soon… meat breath and big bud. That’s 4 strains to chomp through. Many are picked, few are chosen! I will expose the seedlings to 12/12 to determine which are hermaphrodites. Probably make that move tomorrow as well. Meanwhile I’m gonna play some jupiter hell, it’s like doom had a baby with xcom.

4 Likes

Lots of clones. The unmarked ones are meat breath!

5 Likes

Fantasmo! It’s at the offset side branch stage, but still no more than 2 pistils per node.

4 Likes