Steampunk Water Culture

I think I see blooms! Out of focus blooms!

Clones are pumping. I have to start thinking about setting up the veg room for full productivity!

5 Likes

ohhh my blooming plants are recovering. The TK took the worst damage, but it’s already perking up and ready to start regenerating.

7 Likes

Things are cruising along. Only those two plants sustained damage, the rest seem ok.

6 Likes

See this little bastard? It’s the mutant seedling that had a wonky stem. I’m going to move the strange looking plants into their own container! They are the ones that are being stunted right now by overgrowth. Even this little crap ass plant is trying it’s hardest to live now the thing has reached maturity and shed the outer skin on the stalk.

1 Like

ok! One and done! Those are the OGK mutants! Turns out none of the GOG ones had any lasting mutations.

3 Likes

PCK! She’s really packing on the growth I bumped up the EC to 2.0.

2 Likes

Damned potatoes are getting out of control. I need a separate grow area for hydro vegetables lol! Turns out you can pick and eat them while more potatoes grow! mmm yum! About three more weeks before harvest time hah hah. Those are Warba potatoes.

4 Likes

Here’s a nice out of focus bloom shot! Plants are stacking on the buds, that’s for sure.

8 Likes

Oh, you know I ate that thing for breakfast :wink:

Here are the little transplants! They are growing better already heh heh.

6 Likes

Here are some more sexing photos… I got male, female and male. GOG, OGK, OGK.

6 Likes

Big bud

Slurricane

Meat breath!
I’ll have to remove the damaged leaves on the TK and big bud. They look like crap lol!

8 Likes

Things are moving along! I got a government stint coming up here for a bit. $$$ is real good this time lol, I’m a supervisor.

3 Likes

The potato is blooming! I guess hydroponics is what it loves.

3 Likes

Crazy ass bloom room. 30 more days!!! 'Till harvest!!! Oh well, I’ll have my outdoor this year, and it looks pretty good.

6 Likes

heh heh I joined instagrams with 100% fake info. Then I thought to myself… well, how will anyone I want to follow, figure out who I really am?
So… I posted a photo of the unicorn trophy. Oh, they recognize that thing, alright! Along with the golden nuggets. If you know me, you know my work!

5 Likes

I think the roots on that one big bud took some damage. I was looking at them today and the EC was 3.6. I diluted it, but it seems like there was a low oxygen level. That’ll teach me for not looking close enough.

1 Like

ok, it’s official, the potato is doing really good. There are so many flowers, it’s nuts!

4 Likes

Here’s a different perspective on things.

5 Likes

Bloom room! In general, things are really pumping along. I’m going to sprout more basil!

8 Likes

DSC07721
I’ve gone and retrieved the light for veg! Just gonna hang it and plug it in.

4 Likes