Steampunk Water Culture

Here’s that mammoth OGK plant. Not sure how it’s going to turn out, but it’s looking good!

5 Likes

Various bloom photos!

9 Likes

Phew I got some stupid cold from that tech support call. Oh well, the plants are really growing!

6 Likes

I’m going to show the client the kitboga scam youtube. I went there and watched a few of his videos in order to understand what they were doing with teamviewer. That’s the software the scammer used to take over their computer.

2 Likes

Looks like I might need to give the big bud plant some TLC.

Purpling of the buds. Starts about day 40-45 and it’s complete about day 69.

8 Likes

Looking really nice Joe, meat breath OGK and purpling, its all happening danky goodness :+1:

2 Likes

OGK

Meatbreath

Big bud!

Meat breath again!

6 Likes

This is the mega GOG plant. Excellent growth rate! Rivals the GMO.

5 Likes

Feeling better now! Hah hah perhaps I can even summon the energy to plant those meat breath! The roots are looking pretty good and the clones are starting to grow.

GMO plant is depleted. Perhaps that is what causes the wrinkles? hmmmm…

2 Likes

might be a bit of damage to the plants, I’m not sure yet.

2 Likes

I think the tech support call gave me the cove!

I’m not sure though, it’s fucking near impossible to see the T line and that’s after 30min.

Musta lost a bit of it’s strength over the signal wires lol

2 Likes

I think it seems like the COVID test is more positive after an hour.
I boosted the OGK plant to EC 3.5 probably.

4 Likes

I eat COVID for breakfast nom-nom-nom! Here’s the GMO plant. I’m going to try and boost the veg plants today except the GMO - it’s pumping!

2 Likes

OGK

Meat breath
DSC09444
Big bud and meat breath! Gonna test those meat breaths today, see how the EC is, I think it’s getting low… and I’m not often wrong about that.

8 Likes

Here’s a few pics of the GMO doing mutant shit.

8 Likes

Insane bloom room photo!

More purple color!

10 Likes

Ohh yah also no trace of a positive test for the cove today. T line is white as paper. Glad to put that lame shit in the past. Other people had real troubles with that disease, but I suppose I am one of the lucky ones! :ice_skate:

4 Likes

Have had it once a year since 2020…chews me up and spits me out every time. Nothing like lying face down on the carpet having a conversation with your wife while she’s working in her office.

3 Likes