Stephen Hawkings CBD Seeds?

Hello MMGenetics. I have seen it adverstised yes. Will look into it bro! Thanks so much!

WOW, it seems it’s Harlequin x ACDC, that should rock! LOL

I wanted to get some Stephen Hawking from @alphakronik, he came and offered but then dissipated never to be seen again… Oh well, me and my luck.

Thank God you showed up and gave me a pointer with this Candida strain, i already have it in the cart at my store, getting 10 fem seeds. Thanks so much for your help @MMGenetics!

HppHrvst

1 Like

Alpha is probably a pretty busy dude. He’ll be back I’m sure.
A
On another note, I have some z6 and grave digger both supposed to be cbd strains, but I won’t grow them since I have no way to test, plus it’s just to easy to get cbd here. I’ve got my whole family taken cbd and everyone is seeing some benefit from it.
I don’t know about sending to CR but if you’d like them i’d gladly donate to your cause.

3 Likes

Oh my God really! Thanks bro, i will take them… PM’d my addy!

1 Like

Exact reason I’ve got three of your hurkle going now. Late to the conversation, but looks like there’s quite a few good CBD strains coming online recently? Was looking specifically at CBDCrew but haven’t been able to find what I was looking for. Sold out.

Very happy with the hurkle seeds. All three were slightly cracked, but raced right along with my others, no problem.

Cheers

Edit: @MadScientist, @George_The_Vault had a good selection just the other day. Not sure if you got lined up yet.

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but i wanted the Stephen Hawking for two reasons, 1. It was mentioned by Doug in the series “Weeds” at the Bohi Sativa Caregivers Club, and 2. I love the name, admire the guy so much!

The Hurkle from Muleskinner will grow in a short while, i need to have my THC first. WIlll maybe try to get a tincture for my Grandpa, so he gets used to it, then i’ll show up with the buds! LOL

1 Like

another great option is dinamed by dinafem seeds. they state it will never go over 0.5% THC and has 10-14% CBD

2 Likes

Just to throw it put there, but I love my Juanita la Lagrimosa for 1:1 CBD (tested 8%:8%). I popped two seeds, the other one was 20% THC. She has a cerebral high with little to no ceiling. She tastes of flowers and honey. I think I still have one more seed of her.

3 Likes

wow, thats exactly what i need to try 5candida seeds fully approved to grow from everyone , super sitation, without high. but that txaxi mexican looks more yummy :smiley: wanted to order cbd mango haze but realized i dont need to throw money and waiting for Ace ace (24/1 cut , but its in progress)

3 Likes

Medical Marijuana Genetics in stock at The Vault - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/medical-marijuana-genetics/brand_98.html

We also carry the CBD Crew - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/cbd-crew/brand_16.html

And a cheaper, but still great quality (good feedback recently) strain from Phoenix - https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/phoenix-seeds/cbd-critical-mass-feminised-seeds/prod_9244.html

1 Like

use CANDIDA15 in the cart for 15% discount on the Candida (CD-1) at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/medical-marijuana-genetics/candida-cd-1-feminised-seeds/prod_7892.html

Genetics: ACDC x Harlequin
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Sex: Feminised
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
THC Content: 0.3%-0.9%
CBD Content: 10.6%-20.6%
Yield: 400 gr/m2
Grows: Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Medical Conditions: ADD/ADHD, Anorexia, Autism, Depression, Epilepsy
Medicinal Properties: Depression, ADHD, Anorexia, Epilepsy, Autism

"Candida (CD-1) has the highest CBD and lowest THC content of any strain currently available on the seed market. It was named after the founder of Medical Marijuana Genetics’ late mother and means ‘bright light’ in Latin.

Our Laboratory results show CBD levels of between 20.6% and 10.9% CBD with THC levels rising with higher CBD levels - but never passing 1% THC. The balance between CBD and THC remains more consistent than any similar strain.

With these ratios of CBD to THC, the anti-psychotic capabilities of the higher levels of CBD outweigh the relatively small amounts of THC, and effectively remove the “high”, psychological effect, ensuring a non-psychoactive cannabis plant.

Candida can be grown both indoors and outdoors. It is recommended for all environments and grow-media and has a unique lemon flavour and aroma that compliments its medicinal properties. CD-1 will flourish in any climate. It has impressed many with its highly vigorous early growth

Candida will noticeably produce two different phenotypes; a sativa and an indica. Initial research has suggested that the sativa phenotype will produce lower, whispier yields often associated with sativa strains. We have noticed to date that the sativa pheno produces higher CBD counts. In comparison, the indica pheno will produce bigger, denser yields with lower CBD levels but still with significant CBD content. It is recommended to give good care to the sativa phenos as these can be harder to manage and will have larger distances between the internodes making the plants more vulnerable."

2 Likes

Txaki is well-loved for the flavour and general tastiness so we’re completely sold out until December unfortunately, but will definitely be coming back with more seeds as soon as we can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes