Sticker junkie looking for stickers

I collect brand stickers weed stickers etc if anyone has any kicking around they don’t need I would love to deck out the new tent when it arrives :wink:

3 Likes

You are making me want to finish and print my drawing. Anyone Dig my Drawing?
I was going to do stickers but I really, really rather do tin cases. Minimum order of 3,000 for a profitable unit price ( I checked lol)
It’s original and I am the “artist” lol I am not a brand, all though If I had Tins, I would be tempted to package up seeds lol I like creating anything packaging included I guess. I am spending this year making the worlds first ( I think) Satori Fem and Friesland Fem. Frieseland is out side and I kept a tasty clone and the Satori is in the male, doing a reg than a Fem. So perhaps one day I will be a brand lol who knows. You into signed posters or to big?

1 Like

I like it all.

1 Like

And the drawing is cool.too

1 Like

I don’t draw as much in the summer, drew that in the dark end of winter. I have a more updated version where I worked a lot on the rolling paper. The hardest thing in the pic to draw. ( I am trying to get the printed pattern on the paper, kinda hard. and I thought it would be the easiest figure.) I can keep you posted on its development or completion I mean. and whatever you want it printed on I guess If at the time you are still interested.