Stimulate the Grow

2 Bucket Stirponic 3x3 tent 6" variable fan clip on fan. HLG 100v2 3k. GH Flora Trio w/ CaliMagic. ILGM Skywalker OG and Black Widow. I’m a disabled vet with limited income. My first foray
Pa hydro garden supply is a great company. .

17 Likes

Haven’t heard of stirponic before. Got a link to the system or pics?

Sounds like you got decent genetics to start with so that’s a plus. I’m also running the gh flora trio and calmag as well, I’ll suggest adding armorsi or another silica additive, make a huge difference in the strength of the stems and holding up fat nugs at the end of flower

4 Likes

This sounds interesting, I’ll pull up a chair. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like
5 Likes

Yeah Gary is a decent guy. His workers are good people also. It’s out in the sticks, a beautiful ride there and back, decent prices, very nicely stocked store for fittings for us juice junkies. Best of luck in your garden.

5 Likes

I got the magic beans in water right now. Soaking for 24hrs.

3 Likes

The girls enjoyed their soaking. I’ve moved them into a paper towel waterbed with zip lock walls.

3 Likes

Tap roots. Time for red solo cups. The gals are now in their Rockwool homes resting on hydroton inside a zip lock bag. The sun is on them 18 hrs. starting today.

The gals are starting to peek out of the Rockwool. Humidity and temp are nice. Spent the day remembering Subcool by making bubble hash.

1 Like

Still little seedlings The Skywalker is taking off. The Black Widow is a little slow to the party. Got a nice yield from the bubble hash sesh on Saturday. Letting it dry.

2 Likes

Yeah man, I got so many trimmings bags in a freezer, I got to get around to running through my bags also. Since I’ll have to carry that bitch upstairs soon, it’s probably a good time NOW to get it done.
OR convert my veggy spin drier into a hash maker, so who nose, until I do it.

Week 2 begins. Nutrients added. .5 the recommended dose of GH Flora series. Light on 20 on 4 off schedule. Water at 400ppm and 5.5pH.

The girls are coming along nicely. Black Widow was slow to the party. During investigation it was found that the tap root was severed. The plant rebounded by sprouting roots from the stem. Skywalker ,the force is strong with this one, is a beast. Both doubled in growth over night after adjusting light height.

1 Like

Black Widow

3 Likes

Skywalker OG.

3 Likes

Black Widow

2 Likes

Skywalker OG

3 Likes

Skywalker OG

3 Likes

Black Widow