Stink, stank, stunk: Stinky’s perpetual quest for dankness

Hello good people of Overgrow!

Didn’t properly introduce myself yet. First lurked a bit then quitely posted some casual stuff, got involved in some trading and give aways and here I am with my first diary.

I’m a Dutch guy 50 years old, been growing since the late '80, first bag seeds, then clones, seeds from friends, and today also ofcourse modern genetics, mostly hybrids, purchased, traded or chucked myself.

My goal in cannabis growing is finding dank, terpy, relaxed strains which will get ripe outdoors from late august to max the end of September. After September risks are too high to loose the harvests here at 51 degrees N. Sometimes weather is good, sometimes it sucks. Last year I had to harvest early and lost most of my harvest to budrot. I grew Rare Dankness ‘the Ox’, a Northern lights, ACE seeds CBD#1 x Erdpurt and some of Urban Legends autoflowers outside.

The previous years I grew some gear from Hybrids from Hell. They are specialized in early flowering outdoor strains for northern latitudes. They harvested good but I wasn’t too happy with the raciness and paranoid effect it had on me. Too strong for me I guess.

So this year I’m trying some new stuff. Went to Spannabis last week and got me some seeds.

Selected two early flowering strains: Honey cream from Royal Queen Seeds and NL x Big bud from World of seeds. They should be ready somewhere in September. We’ll see about that. I’m going to get them out at soon as possible to my little greenhouse.

I will make clones early may and hopefully have like 50 ready by June to give a way to family and friends.

So this will be my casual documentation thread of what comes out of this. Here we go:

I’m also doing some indoor stuff which will be shown here sometimes too. Currently I have flowering for 3 days now Romulan genetics ‘Romulan BX1’ two phenos and an ACE CBD#1 x Erdpurt:

It’s a 2 x 4 tent with a 320 watt lm301h leds grow bars from Kingbrite, active carbon filter, tube heater. Growing in ammended soil, adding liquid fetilizers.

Then I have a small tent for some moms, dads and clones using the bonsai technique which I gratefully learned here!

51 Likes

Although I might not be too active here I would really appreciate anyone following along and be witness of my endavours! Happy growing fam.

18 Likes

I will be happily following along stinky. We need to get smell a vision working

1 Like

I’m definitely down to watch the show! Some epic selections there! The SOWAHH is an absolutely epic score! What I would give for a pack of Karmas sowahh! Sending positive vibes and energy your way and hoping you reap an abundance of stinky , sticky top shelf trees!

3 Likes

You can count me in. :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing that Romulan BX as well!

2 Likes

Ill be taking a seat over here.

1 Like

Thanks for following along guys, very supportive.

@TopShelfTrees1 I bought the Sowahh because of hype so I’m eager to see what it will bring. They were sold out everywhere but I saw Karma announcing he had some packs for Spannabis. Lucky me! Normally they are like 120 euros a pack. At the fair they went for 80. Is there a grow log for the strain somewhere?

3 Likes

It’s good stuff, this is my second round with two pheno’s.

This is one of them.

19 Likes

Not that I’ve seen. Wow now I’m even more jealous! So awesome helluva score. I’ll definitely be watching for those. I’ve bought a bunch of crosses with the sowahh (most tony green) but never able to find the real deal. I’ll live vicariously through you on that front. Lol

2 Likes

Very nice! So Frosty

1 Like

We’re here, we’re here, we’re here!

1 Like

How are things in my beloved Nederlands, Om Stinky? De groets from Canada.

1 Like

Things are good, spring is in the air! Ofcourse we are afraid for war but what can a simple guy do except growing some plants and spreading the love :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hey Stinky, welcome to Overgrow!!

This looks interesting, I’ll follow along as well :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Count me in, I enjoy a good grow show from other regions. It gives us a chance to see things we normally don’t. I like the selections of strains as well.
@TopShelfTrees1 I am planning on doing a seed increase on that.
I’ll start a new thread or hop on one so you’ll have an opportunity to get some

6 Likes

Oh man ! You have no idea how happy that would make me , heard only exceptional things all around. That is awesome news I will 100% be keeping my eye out for that

3 Likes

Look at that! Great stuff already happening, thanks for joining.

I’m sure @Indoornesian will be successfully reproducing the Sowahh before I do. Pretty sure some sour beans will get into your hands.

6 Likes

Nice Stinky

What light is that you have in the mother, dad, clone tent?

Hi Invisible, thanks for your interest!

I’m using a pair of these for my mom and clone tent: Secret Jardin Cosmorrow

It does the trick really well with only 40 watt.

3 Likes