Stink, stank, stunk: Stinky’s perpetual quest for dankness

I got it from this site

https://www.tuinkassenwinkel.nl/kweekbenodigdheden/bodemverwarming/

I have the 60x120 cm with temp controller. Cost me 140 euro. Not cheap but quite essential when you’re operating in a cold space like yourself!

2 Likes

Dropping some excellent info, I’ve only seen the cheapo chinese mats. I’ll need to remember to give these a look next winter

2 Likes

Looking good @Stinky, 5 Guerilla Gold going. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey @Greenfingers
Thanks man! Great you have the Guerilla Gold going. Are you going to document the grow in a log somewhere?

Found out Gorilla makes a 32x24x24 clone tent for my fellow north americans interested in bonsai moms

3 Likes

Yes I have a thread going called Greenfingers grow and show. I don’t know how to post links, should be easy to find.

1 Like

Ok, so here’s a little show of the bonsai pruning I referred to. Just finished, they’re good for the next few months.

Before pruning. If you’re wondering it’s a Martindale no. 202, souvenir from my days in Cameroon.

After crown pruning.

Root ball pruning. Cutting around 30% from all sides.

Re-planting in new soil.

That’s all folks!

20 Likes

cute cats, and very cool!

2 Likes

Hey @Stinky, how you doing ?

I arrived back home this week… Barcelona almost dont let me back! hahaha
Happy to see your diary here!!! You can count me folowing too!!

I will start my next cycle with some seeds which I brought from Spannabis as well… Will be the pilot cycle with my automation stuff like I told you at Spannabis.

I really aprecciate to met you there and thanks again for the gift!! Really good stuff!! hahaha
And awesome pictures about your bonsai’s!! I will try this soon as well.

See you!!!
:brazil: :man_farmer:

1 Like

Hey there @LionsNaughtyBeans good to see you’ve found your plants in good shape! Never leave your wife, she’s a keeper! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Barcelona was very rewarding, great fair, great city. We strolled from one beer to another wine eating all sorts of delicious foods all the time for almost a week.

I tracked the guy down whom I got the weed from and he told me it was Exotic Genetics Mike’s strawberry lemonade. So I’m on the lookout for that now too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking forward to see how your automation stuff works!

4 Likes

you have not lived until you’ve visited a Dutch horticultural superstore… they’re, a-mazing.

2 Likes

I would love to visit the land of my ancestors and check out the hydro store.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Little update. Temperatures are going up, greenhouse cleaned. Seedlings growing healthily.

Here’s a Honey Cream.

This is a NLxBB

Red current

Plum

Apple

11 Likes

And the Romulan is doing its thing :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Today I went to Amsterdam and got me some clones:
Zkittlez, Gello and Cinnabom.
Let’s see what this will bring :grinning:

21 Likes

Good morning everybody I have a super stinky cheese strain you might be interested in it is dank and nasty

7 Likes

Hmmmmm, stinky, cheesy, dank and nasty, that sounds wonderful :joy:

You have them in seed form or clones @THCeed ?

2 Likes

I have them in Bean form

5 Likes

The new clones recovered nicely from the transplant.

I let the bonsai mums out to the greenhouse.

Look at those roots, 16 days since root pruning.

Here we have a NLxBB and a Honey Cream seedling, topped at the 5th node.

And my indoor flowers at day 38 of 12/12.

Have a nice day everyone! :sun_with_face:

16 Likes

Very nice garden, I like [quote=“Stinky, post:55, topic:77835”]
Today I went to Amsterdam and got me some clones
[/quote]

2 Likes