Stinky Bi🤬ch!

This right here is what I’ve named Jacky-Oh-(the oh is short for ohmigod) beans came from @Maddawg …and she’s a cross between [Rebel Cookies/Jack Herer] hence the name, she’s a variant of Jacky Girl which is [GSC/Jack Herer]. Now she started out short and bushy but she done stretched out so much, not sure if there’s any sativa genetics in her I haven’t done my homework on that yet. But the main reason for this is that she stinks BAD(In a good way) and she just started flowering I’ll say for about a week and a half now and she smells like she’s ready to get cut down. I haven’t grew anything that stunk so early into flowering, I’m hoping the terps are just as strong :call_me_hand:t5::call_me_hand:t5::call_me_hand:t5:

20 Likes

Rebel cookies is GSC X [GSC X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter)] (BX)

Here is a Pic when Rebel Cookies had some buns in the oven…

10 Likes

Lol I read title then saw @Maddawg cross and had a good laugh. I have a stanky one in my tent right now from them too, not even in flower yet :joy:

4 Likes

That Shorline is favorite smoke at the moment!

Plus the training you are doing is looking really good

I do have a thing for them Stanky Girls! :seedling: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Right on! :+1:
Cheers, she def gets that BO after a good training sesh :weight_lifting_woman: :laughing:

2 Likes

I LST’d her twice but she refused to bush out…so initially I thought…oh this a boy and I’m ready to trash “him” but the little wise man in my :brain: said “hold on youngsta don’t jump the gun” so I went with my 2nd thought and I’m glad I did. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maan tell me about it…all I did was move the pot to the side with my foot to sweep up some dirt crumbs and caught a wiff of her and said…WTF??? Hold the hell up doubled back and :nose:t6::nose:t6::nose:t6::nose:t6: some more and was :exploding_head:, I was like oooooh-weeeee :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@Maddawg she’s starting to get weird on me…but I wanna see what happens. I’m intrigued :thinking:.
Rebel Cookies x Jack Herer Jacky-Oh

3 Likes

Here’s a little update…Jacky-Oh’s cylaxs are becoming more pronounced…and the stink is getting stronger, i also dusted a couple of spots with BK pollen i got from @Maddawg, shit…the plant came from him too so he’s the man who provided the materials. Thank you good sir!

5 Likes

Today I’ve decided give her a little rub and the smell is more definable now rather than it just stinking a week ago…and it’s like a raw lemon pine-sol…with a little woodsyness if that makes sense, I like it.

4 Likes

The Bubblegum Kush pollen successfully took hold…Bazooka Jo beans coming soon :call_me_hand:t6:

6 Likes

Looking prego!

2 Likes

Very much so!:pregnant_woman::+1:t6:

1 Like

Fat bean clusters on this one :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:…and the frost is kicking in too!

3 Likes