Stoner Snacks

share your favorite snack whether its junk food or healthy.

2 Likes

Cheese…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Chunks of cheddar, melting brie on crackers (7 sec in microwave), blue cheese crumbs in the omelet…

Cheese…

:+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

nice i might have to try that soon

1 Like

i dont eat these all the time but they sure do hit the taste buds like no other
51BGYyw9SsL.SX425

1 Like

I did get quintuple bypasses in 2017 … so everything in moderation :rofl: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

i feel ya and i totally agree everything in moderation. heart problems, digestive issues, and diabetic related issues run in my fam so i better stay careful

2 Likes

Nachos for me. Although I do prefer to bake them sometimes throwing them in the microwave cheapens them up in the right way, kind of like McDonald.
A solid side of salsa, sour cream and guacamole if I’m feeling wild!

4 Likes

thats a snack i grew up with right there but i haven’t heard of baking nachos please tell me more

1 Like

Sausage rolls is my go to thing at the minute the longer ones are hotdogs for the dogs lol,

I did hit the wall with the sausage rolls after eating so many to get the recipe right,

But I love them so I’m back on them you need Coleman’s mustard or HP sauce for these to make it proper

4 Likes

Just load them up and throw them in the oven usually 350 degrees until browned up. It crisps the cheese and chips up a bit more. I would say a higher quality nacho for sure.

2 Likes

sounds really good ill try it as soon as i can

it looks like a “sausage wellington”

i will definitely try to make it if you can give a recipe or point me towards a video.

im assuming you use the mustard to kind of make it all stick together.

looks absolutely delicious, you just gave me the munchies.

All fruits and especially exotic fruits :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@thecrazster not sure you know, but there’s a thread title “what do stoners eat?” and you can find a ton of food posts and whatnot on there.

2 Likes

yeah i know about that thread i just wanted to make a thread purely dedicated to snacks because on that thread i mostly saw meals.

2 Likes

Same here. Love some cheese

2 Likes

Man I told my wife about your cooking. Love it.

2 Likes

What’s your favorite foods? @thecrazster

1 Like

for meals i would say anything that has to do with chicken or pasta

edit my favorite pasta is tortellini and i love chicken wings

2 Likes