Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I smoked some good hash! Apologies for that long winded repetitive post!

2 Likes

No sir @Upstate . I meant no disrespect. Not saying you have a adverse to learning. I was just telling my story so you(y’all) could understand where I’m coming from. And a hint on knowledge. Not having to know everything, just knowing where the knowledge is.
I’m starting to learn about breeding myself and the best place imho is here , breeders lab. This is where I think the best breeders are, and so far they generously answer my questions. I just don’t know which questions to ask yet. There will be tons of questions in due time I will ask. The further I progress. The more questions I will have. It sounds like you are more knowledgeable about breeding than I am. So I’ll be asking you questions I’m sure. I know I can’t remember all at first. That’s where bookmarks come in, Screenshots and other ways of storing info so I can go back to when needed until I have it burnt into my brain. Like you I’m a hands on. Then I remember what I’ve done. But I’ve just started learning and I’ve got a long way to go to be half as good as y’all are!.
Much Love and pure respect!.
TheBubbleKing
:v:

5 Likes

one day I would like to make a grow where not only me but one or two more breeders not just growers can get together and bounce ideas and knowledge around with each other. I think would be best way to learn and perfect the art. Just thinking out loud.

6 Likes

Two heads are better than one! Did you see my Kashmir co breeding project idea? Could be a great way to learn for both of us. Before I was just worried I had come off as a know it all or something.i don’t ever want to sound like that. Glad that’s not the case! I Don’t want to look like some snot nosed kid lol. Everybody is great here at OG. I have followed icmag threads, but there are some " i know more than you" vibes going on over there. Still great info, but doesn’t feel like I’m hanging out with family, like it does here, and people seem eager to share what they know.

5 Likes

No I haven’t seen the kashmire thread. I will read it now. And yes I love OG too. Best community ever. Family does describe the feeling I get here.

5 Likes

If your looking for some supersativa landrace @Upstate check out the Santa Maria co-op seed run and sign up for some free seeds. My first attempt at breeding. It’s a preservation so it’ll be some inbreeding. Not for new strain. I need to learn how to put the link in my post.
Santa Maria preservation run

5 Likes

Hi @TheBubbleKing, if you want to add a link, copy the link address you want and then click the chain link icon in the header above your message.

First paste the link you copied into the first box and if you want to shorten the link address add a name to the link and post it into the second box.

That will create the working link to your thread. You could name it Santa Maria co-op thread, or anything you want. Give it a try and let me know if you have problems and I can make it. peace

4 Likes

Didn’t have anybody to mentor me and no clubs back in the 70’s, Mel Frank’s and Ed Rosenthol The Marijuana Growers Bible and blood, sweat, tears, and money.

Beginners are very fortunate these days.

22 Likes

Yeah Mel and Ed’s Bible got me through some tough times

11 Likes

Thank you @GMan! Now to remember that.

2 Likes

Hey all, I joined recently and have been received with such a huge amount of generosity and warmth that I really want to share. That is if anyone wants to do a seed run with what I have. seed numbers are very limited in some cases but here is my list of ones I can offer as others have shown interest or I simply plan to do a seed run but do not have the space at the moment.
(In no specific order)
Cookies kush
Northern lights
Alaska thunder fu_k
Wedding cake
Blue dream
OG kush

Got to reserve the right to pull seeds from the list n all if someone asks me or space becomes available but hopefully we can all get some of these seeds soon!

20 Likes

Hi Bob13, thanks for offering!

I got very interested in this one recently. I’d love to see a seed run, however I don’t have the space to do it.

7 Likes

Yessir @Bob13. The Alaskan thunder F*#k. I would like to give it a shot if. You’d let me

10 Likes

I’d be happy to, will you be able to run it soon? Not sure if we should take this to pm or chat here @TheBubbleKing

There are only two seeds but they are fem so you would be able to either clone one for reversing or just do a branch

5 Likes

We can bullshit here, don’t bother me none, unless you’d rather do it private. I would have to learn and get the stuff needed to turn it male. There was a post here on OG , don’t remember where but I’ll dig it up that someone was giving away the stuff to change into male. I could get the run started in about 2-3 weeks if that’s ok. I’ll send add. Pm.

Santa Maria preservation run

1 Like

@Sebring has a tutorial in his thread. How to make the silver solution and how to use it successfully.

6 Likes

@GMan to the rescue again!. I’m starting to really like you! Thank you again. I’m gonna start studying that tonight.

2 Likes

Making STS

Using STS

24 Likes

Hey @Sebring , how you doing brother? Thanks for short cutting me a place up front. You the man! Only the best people can make the best community. Thanks to you and everybody! OG is the BEST! Much love and respect! GOD Bless all y’all
Fuck the Greed, Plant a Seed, FREE THE WEED!
:v:

7 Likes

You guys are pumping out info way faster than
I can learn it! Thanks I got a notebook but @ bubbleking what were you saying about bookmarks and such? Saving pages etc? How do I do that? Does it go into a " folder" ? I’ve been curious about sts for reversing and smoking males from landrace afghan/ paki/ Himalaya to find the thc dominant plants. Seems cheaper and more fun than testing and you can hit just a branch or a bud I believe and leave the rest for pollen. In fact, 4 open pollination scenarios with plant limit concerns, you could encourage a high proportion of males in your seed sprouting techniques to keep fem #'s low and not feel like you missed any gems because you still get to find all the potent plants… if you found a really special male, reverse the whole plant. I never would worry much about excessive plants if they were males. They are easy to hide, low maintainance, and no one in their right mind would bust you for that! Thanks @ sebring and @ gman for bringing this to our attention.

5 Likes