Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Thank you @GMan! Now to remember that.

2 Likes

Hey all, I joined recently and have been received with such a huge amount of generosity and warmth that I really want to share. That is if anyone wants to do a seed run with what I have. seed numbers are very limited in some cases but here is my list of ones I can offer as others have shown interest or I simply plan to do a seed run but do not have the space at the moment.
(In no specific order)
Cookies kush
Northern lights
Alaska thunder fu_k
Wedding cake
Blue dream
OG kush

Got to reserve the right to pull seeds from the list n all if someone asks me or space becomes available but hopefully we can all get some of these seeds soon!

20 Likes

Hi Bob13, thanks for offering!

I got very interested in this one recently. I’d love to see a seed run, however I don’t have the space to do it.

7 Likes

Yessir @Bob13. The Alaskan thunder F*#k. I would like to give it a shot if. You’d let me

10 Likes

I’d be happy to, will you be able to run it soon? Not sure if we should take this to pm or chat here @TheBubbleKing

There are only two seeds but they are fem so you would be able to either clone one for reversing or just do a branch

5 Likes

We can bullshit here, don’t bother me none, unless you’d rather do it private. I would have to learn and get the stuff needed to turn it male. There was a post here on OG , don’t remember where but I’ll dig it up that someone was giving away the stuff to change into male. I could get the run started in about 2-3 weeks if that’s ok. I’ll send add. Pm.

Santa Maria preservation run

1 Like

@Sebring has a tutorial in his thread. How to make the silver solution and how to use it successfully.

6 Likes

@GMan to the rescue again!. I’m starting to really like you! Thank you again. I’m gonna start studying that tonight.

2 Likes

Making STS

Using STS

24 Likes

Hey @Sebring , how you doing brother? Thanks for short cutting me a place up front. You the man! Only the best people can make the best community. Thanks to you and everybody! OG is the BEST! Much love and respect! GOD Bless all y’all
Fuck the Greed, Plant a Seed, FREE THE WEED!
:v:

7 Likes

You guys are pumping out info way faster than
I can learn it! Thanks I got a notebook but @ bubbleking what were you saying about bookmarks and such? Saving pages etc? How do I do that? Does it go into a " folder" ? I’ve been curious about sts for reversing and smoking males from landrace afghan/ paki/ Himalaya to find the thc dominant plants. Seems cheaper and more fun than testing and you can hit just a branch or a bud I believe and leave the rest for pollen. In fact, 4 open pollination scenarios with plant limit concerns, you could encourage a high proportion of males in your seed sprouting techniques to keep fem #'s low and not feel like you missed any gems because you still get to find all the potent plants… if you found a really special male, reverse the whole plant. I never would worry much about excessive plants if they were males. They are easy to hide, low maintainance, and no one in their right mind would bust you for that! Thanks @ sebring and @ gman for bringing this to our attention.

5 Likes

Hey my man @Upstate, at the bottom of a post is three dots. Punch’em and you’ll see the bookmark flag thing. To make it easier for me to study I take a screenshot and put in it’s own folder in my gallery…
Way to much info to burn in my brain, but I know where to go when doing the task at hand. Don’t get me wrong , I will watch and read, but as a single man now, there’s also too many beers and young wild ladies needing taming out there to devote to much time to learning. I have other skills to teach.:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Ahh yes. The teaching of the ladies… must find time for that lol! Thanks for the tip. I’ll try the three dots. How do I take a screenshot? I’m awful w/ tech. In fact I’ve been typing this message since you posted 5 minutes ago! Lol! Edit… So I tried that and it’s asking me why I want to flag the post? What do I do?

2 Likes

For bookmarking a post to refer back to it.

For following thread updates and bookmarking for future reference.

For accessing your bookmarks.

5 Likes

Yeah!, ive got fat construction worker fingers and it makes me write Things like " I’d be glad to poop some seeds". On my android I press the volume down and power button at same time. It’s similar on all phones I think. Idk bout desktops r laptops.

4 Likes

Well @Bob13 , I just had a good read. I need to reread again, and reread again, then ask a cple of questions. I might try to get a male to breed the fem seeds. Like I said, more reading Untill I understand what exactly happens. When inbreeding a reversed female. Yes you would get seeds that would grow but would they be any good for further breeding or would they start turning herm… Would this be just a Seed run, or a Preservation run.You have me studying at a faster pace than I had foreseen my studies going. Which is a good swift kick in my " I’ll do it tomorrow" ass. Thank you.

Inbreeding reversed females

1 Like

My Android lets me swipe the blade of my hand across the screen to take a screenshot.

1 Like

If memory serves me right I had one that double tapping would screen shot.
How did I pin this topic? Or did some else do it and how?

Excellent instructions. Now if I could only bookmark them… (kidding) thanks.

You and yr responders had me rolling when I read that one! I wish I was there in real time to add my own smart ass remark. Yeah, fat fingers suck. They just keep getting fatter, and the buttons get harder to hit.

4 Likes

Good question. You would certainly narrow the genepool down quickly that’s for sure. Have you seen the Iranian indica thread on icmag? Very long thread but some gorgeous plants grown by stormshadow. In this thread he claimed that selfing a plant produced better offspring each time til s3 or s4. ( I did cringe when I read that) He also stress tested the shit out of all his plants to find the ones he wanted to self. Everything but death occurred to those plants! I would say that was key to avoiding hermies down the road with so much incest going on. Stress the heck out of him/her to see if the opposite sex tries to show back up. I never had any interest in using fem seeds( I like surprises), but I would love to learn how to reverse a male !
Thanks for the link! If anyone would like to show me how to give links that would be great.

3 Likes