Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I have some of those also, a few people tried to grow them out with zero success rate supposedly very hard to germinate. I haven’t tried mine yet but there should be alot lurking around here.

4 Likes

A few things I have to take care of, then I’ll checkout doing this run here! Thank you for your generousity and for this opportunity!

6 Likes

TBK…where you at, Man??? Instead of getting the ATF’s from Bob13, I could shoot you a few of them if you’re Stateside. I sent them to him…he asked if he could do a run and, I let him know, once I send them out, I have ZERO control of what happens to them. Just offering.

3 Likes

Hey @misterbee I would love some atf. Don’t know if I could do a run anytime soon 1 going now. Bout to do one for @Bob13 . trade something?

1 Like

Have ATF/Fem AND Wedding Cake/Fem…I can do a couple of each, thus giving you “chucking potential”. Just give me a holler. You can give me ANYTHING you desire…NOT picky!!!

2 Likes

Don’t know if I’m outta line posting this here…BUT…….I just received a SAMPLE of GEOFLORA Nutrients!!! Looked it up, supposed to be a two-part ALL ORGANIC pack. Looks like enough for a Grow OR two. I THINK one of my fellow Mainers hooked me up. I haven’t a clue about it!!! Just thought I would throw it out there…AND…I am NOT a Paid Spokesperson!!!

Let me see what I got and I’ll get back to ya!

1 Like

I would certainly be interested in a trade if you end up finding those and you have extra. The landrace team has a Colombian black right now. But I’ve exceeded my seed budget for the decade haha! Going to have to be really choosy from now on.

5 Likes

Are you talking about the Columbian Black seeds? If so, I’d like to try to get a few from you for experimental purposes. I’m using in-vitro to try to pop some low germ rate seeds that I have, and I’d like to try it with other hard to germinate strains, and a zero % germ rate sounds like a good test. :slight_smile: Obviously, you’d be the beneficiary of any success I might have. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Im sorry but im not to interested in letting the Columbians go considering the lack of success others have had in germinating them I figure I need to start as many as I can and hope for a good boy and girl to continue on the line.

11 Likes

No problems @Heritagefarms. I hope you can get 'em to pop man. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @ Guitarzan, did you give the link for Dankest Africa? I’ve been in touch with him through Strainly, and have made an order for his malawi gold. He says to pick some freebies out, but I couldn’t figure out how to go to see his offerings. The only way I saw them was through the link someone here had posted, so i told him to pic my freebies for me.

2 Likes

His Strainly profile is https://www.strainly.io/en/sicknick. That should take you to his Strainly listings. He’s also on IG @ https://www.instagram.com/fromdankestafrica/.

I recently ordered some Swazi Gold, Burning Love, and Capetown Skunk from him. The shipping time from there is a drag, but they’ll get there. You should see some killer freebies too. Nick’s a good guy, I like him a lot.

5 Likes

I like him too. Generous guy. I expect they will take longer than usual due to covid…

2 Likes

@Heritagefarms what’s the flower time like on the thunder kush x Asian fantasy?

4 Likes

@Daytripr69 Right around 9 weeks but it’s a first gen hybrid so flower times could vary , if it leans towards the asian fantasy I would give it up to 10 weeks. I haven’t grown very many of them out but the ones I did we’re all short fat indica looking plants that finished by 9 weeks. Very dense nugs with purple phenos to be found.

8 Likes

I’ve got some Strawberry Cough from Hazeman, they are fairly new so shouldn’t have germ issues. First time posting here for a pres run so if I left something out let me know…Also not sure on how many seeds you need to do a run.?. Thx! :wink:

11 Likes

I think the preservation they want 150 packs of 10 or 12 seeds per pack. Strawberry Cough is always a good one .

7 Likes

I think is just a pack for the breeder, he is the one to produce as much seeds as possible Arriba|nullxnull . Strawberry cough is a great strain I am going tu run in my next batch, I think preservation run are done for rare strains non commercialy available with good quality and reputation … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

The sign ups start at 150 ppl but its basically make as many seeds as u can

9 Likes