Strain selection poll

What’s up growmies I wanted some input on strains you guys like the most! I’m crossing my Lavender Frosting and Lavender Mimosa with possibly a few of these strains in the next few months and I’m grabbing strains now. Pick your top 2!! Thanks for voting! :dash:

• MAC1
  • Super OG
  • Purple Punch
  • GG4 or GG10
  • Platinum OG
  • Grape Ape
  • Kens GDP
  • Durbon Poison
  • Northern Legend
  • Panama Gold
  • Knights Templar OG
  • Dream Queen

0 voters

12 Likes

Meant to reply but i guess ill vote :joy:

3 Likes

I should remember by now but what are the base strains that make up these two again?

3 Likes

I would have said MAC1, but there’s a lot of reports that it is a terrible breeder

5 Likes

Lavender (Soma) X Vanilla Frosting…Lavender (Soma) X Mimosa, I do believe. SSBW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks:

6 Likes

It’s actually Lavender Jack from Bodhi crossed with Vanilla Frosting (clone only cut from DHN) and the other is crossed with Mimosa!!

5 Likes

I heard the same thing…But we’ll see! I don’t mind finding out myself!

Forgot to throw Alien OG Kushman cut in the mix too. I’ve been seeing alien OG a lot lately and was leaning towards that

4 Likes

Growing a Poison Mimosa right now, and as a fan of Durbans, it smells promising. I just went down and worked a bit, my hands smell of pepper so strongly my dog had to sick and lick them, and she’s not a very kissy dog!

2 Likes

Panama gold from Snowhigh?

2 Likes

Good question and I have no clue. It’s from Dark Heart Nursery so they could of done a pheno hunt with snowman’s Panama gold or just cloning the original Panama Gold.

2 Likes

My lazy self should have looked on the seed packs…DUH!!! Thanks for correcting me, hate to give out bad info. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: BTW, do let me know when you harvest additional beans, I promised to support you and, I will!!!

4 Likes

Thanks brother! I still have a bunch of F1’s and I’m currently working on the second generation. Hopefully I get a good male Lavender Frosting so I can back cross into lavender jack and also start the 2nd generation as well… Plus I’ll chuck some pollen on a MAC1 clone or purple punch or something (haven’t decided yet so many options)

2 Likes

I dont think its a terrible breeder, as in makes bad crosses. She just doesnt take pollen very well is how I understand it.

2 Likes

Let’s get some more votes in for Durban and Panama Gold!

2 Likes

I just wanna say that I got 100% germ on the lavender mimosa and lavender frosting! I’m excited about these! And excited about the next batch you put out brother. Hey I got a ?.., do you feed your plants that you are growing for beans different than you normally would at all?

1 Like

Thanks! Same here on the 100% germ rates!

Well I grow organically so no. I use Down To Earth amendments in my soil and when I water or feed I’ll use SLF100 and Rootementary/Sea Green/True Blooms/Paleo Bloom by primordial solutions. Mad Farmer Silcila / Microbe life Photosynthesis Plus/homemade em-1 and molasses.

Hasn’t had any effect on my seeds that I know of…

2 Likes

So today I came across a clone I couldn’t pass up on. It’s called Waiting Game#16 by CAPULATOR

MAC
x
FPOG

Anyone grown that before??

3 Likes

I read that too quickly, at first I thought it was Mac x FROG :frog: ribbit :frog:
Nope, too much of an alphabet soup these days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well shit I think I might just go with Alien OG and the Tahquitz strain!! The Durban I found are already tall lanky teens and to tall for my canopy atm… I’ll add more closer to summer because all these plants will be flowered outdoor this summer accept the GodSpin autos. Gonna slow veg the shit out of them! :laughing: I’ll probably add a Durban Poison and a pure MAC1 and GDP or Purple Punch eventually!!

2 Likes

2 Likes