Strain suggestions

Bout to start grow #2 think customs got my gg4 and chocolope seeds so I’m looking to order domestically. Looking for something not to difficult with decent yields, potency and bag appeal. Got some g13 seeds germing RN but I still want to do another indica and something more sativa dominant.

2 Likes

i would recommend anything from Bodhi Seeds. can’t really go wrong

5 Likes

Bogbubble, sour bubble

6 Likes

Get any BOG seeds from anywhere while you can. Make more seeds!

9 Likes

Know any US based distributors? Trying to avoid waiting/praying on customs to let them through.

2 Likes

Only one I knew besides the man himself :sob:
https://seedsforme.com/index.php/product-category/bog-seeds/

2 Likes

Bubblegum is one of my favorite strains, might have to try the boggle version if they’re still in stock on payday.

Get it if you can, it’s the strain I’ve been drooling over since the original overgrow days. I got his sour boggle on his suggestion for flavor, but I still want to get regular boggle as well. I believe it was his favorite, or was it his BOG Bubble… can’t think right now.

BOG said that Sour Bubble was his favorite strain

4 Likes

Glg used to carry Bog beanies

1 Like

There are 10 strains up on Strainly too.

1 Like

I believe Neptune has some last time I was on there.

Tell us a bit about what you like. The terpenes or flavors that attract you and what kind of effects you prefer. I’m an OG Kush and Granddaddy Purps kind of guy. The Purple Punch I had recently was everything. Heavy stone with lots of flavor on the blueberry muffin side. I also like Kush & Cookie blends like this Dosidos#30 that has tons of cookie flavor like some of my other favorites like Jr. Mints and Kush Mints.

4 Likes

Big fan of pine, citrus and peppery tasting weed. Fucking love the g13s I just harvested one of them tastes like banana Laffy taffy and I really wish I could’ve kept a mom.

2 Likes

Bodhi has a Banana Spliff strain that is very attractive to me. If you haven’t guessed already, we’re the world’s largest congregation of Bodhi-heads over here. The Bodhi PineSoulOG remains one of my top 10 favorites ever. Here’s what I was blessed with this past summer.

4 Likes

Really hoping someone does a preservation on the Blue Moon Rocks. Was planning on getting some from BOG this summer. It’s my ultimate bucket list strain. Been dreaming about growing it since OG 1.0.

2 Likes

I am not an expert in this field but I can recommend you to try Now and Later strain Now And Later Strain Complete Review | AskGrowers. I have not tried so many strains but this one is really good. I even think about growing it.

1 Like