Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Now that I have a base collection, I can’t stop asking if people would like to trade cuts… but I’m also just offering them up too. but that’s the beauty with cuts. Each one you take off regrows another one or two in another week or two! Your not losing beans, your rehoming a piece that would otherwise be tossed, and possibly getting a new piece in return :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But mother plants don’t store as easy as seeds.
still relatively small and being cut, all in 4” containers still. There’s just about a dozen in there…

18 Likes

and also preserving it in case you lose the cut - the odds are greater that you can get it back if you share it

10 Likes

My thoughts too :grin:

7 Likes

You might be on to something

1 Like

I’m starting an orphanage for any and all half packs of neglected beans I know with all the cancel culture last weeks hot commodity is this weeks Bastard red headed step child. There is always a shinny new OG of the month or Gelato Scone Keebler Fudge Cookies. Now there is a caring and loving home for all the discarded orphans…

:metal::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Wow opened up the post today friend Sin bud on IG
Was having an auction to help a friend well ordered one thing and the mailbox was on fire today
Look see

Sledge of Siam #9
Tribal African x highland Thai
Golden Jen x Acapulco gold
Silver Tahoe x triple pakikem

22 Likes

Omg! Acapulco gold! If you make more seeds, we can start putting together a “half baked” seed pack of all the strains they had in the vault :rofl:
The vault had:
Yukon gold, waui wowie, northern lights, Thai magic, big bud, Tibetan Buddha, golden Thai, chocolate Thai, skunk weed, Acapulco gold

I have some of those in one form or another lol. MWCB, Northern lights, ancestral skunk, critical mass (new version of big bud).

11 Likes

I have a Big Bud x AK47

4 Likes

Feel like a kid waiting for beans to come in the mail, this snow has mail backed up

4 Likes

I know how ya feel… waiting on a few things…

1 Like

Sinbudd grows some interesting stuff. I picked up some kundoz that came from him not too long ago.

2 Likes

nice haul there! definitely looks like some interesting stuff

1 Like

There’s some interesting stuff in there not sure what to except lol :joy:

So, seven strains from the first JOTI grouo buy have been delivered to our awesome Canadian distributor and sent out. I’m in for seven more strains on the second order, but got a better deal overall lol.
All the while, I’m still looking for a NorCal Dosido cut so I can make more seeds of one of my favorite crosses. Then I can pass that cross around freely :hugs:

6 Likes

I like to keep them sorted by date received. Motivates me to go through the older packs.

Date; Breeder; Strain; Reg / Fem; Photo / Auto; Bag Count; Remaining; Mother; Father

8 Likes

Hello fellow Strainaholics. Seeds coming and going now on a regular basis. With more than I can grow I have to be happy that seeds last for years when stored properly. With all these seeds I realized I have developed a bit of a problem as I just bought more. This new pack will fit perfectly with my addiction as I feel like a zombie scrolling through pics and realizing I keep adding things to the cart. Well if I have to be an addict I can at least be happy I have a group for support. Have a great day all.

17 Likes

Who is on that Balochistan hype train or the Kandahar Afghan from irrazinig Indian landrace exchange? I want some of those cool new old world seeds Balochistan 2 Balochistan 4 red Kandahar black Kandahar among others
Also pine strain is my favorite

2 Likes

For today’s 420 motaholics anonymous meeting we will do a little reading on a release scheduled for March shipping if you were lucky and rich enough 1k buy in …
irrazinig #DurandLineProject_2020

A glimpse of the DurandLineProject 2020 Tour Book, which contains records of 12 Distinctly different selections spanning over 4 Provinces and 10 different farms between August to December 2020 at South & SouthEast Afghanistan.

The Tourbook is a part of the DurandLine project and it will be released with a souvenier seed pack of all the 12 Selections mentioned inside the book.
The Durand Line Pre-Order will begin 4th February 2021 onwards, there are only 50 Full packages due to Red (Rotten meat smell) and Black (Phenol/spice) selections being low in numbers.
The Pre-order will be conducted by our inhouse Indian seedbank @fullpowerselections
@paklandracexchange
@irrazinig
#DurandLineProject_2020
#SILKROUTETOSALVATION

3 Likes

What are we talking about here?
Aint gonna stick my neck out for a grand but I’d buy in on a piece.

4 Likes

24 Likes