Strains grown in my Phototrons..Elite & Clone Only

I’ve been going through my pictures from another group and I’ve found some elite and clone only strains that I’ve grown in my SWC/TRON…some of these pictures were at the old Overgrow site from over 20+ yrs. ago. I will start off with this picture…the real deal clone only strain Arcata Trainwreck…notice the very thin Sativa-ish leaves folks…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

32 Likes

I’m on board for this ride @PhilCuisine! Never mind the leaves, look how long the pistils are!

2 Likes

Beautiful Phil!!!

2 Likes

Arcata Trainwreck real deal clone only…I know there are seeds available but that doesn’t mean it’s the same pheno as the real deal folks…I also heard it’s of Thai strain lineage.

18 Likes

I completely forgot about growing this strain…

About Flo

Flo Flo is a Cannabis Cup winning (96′) cross between Purple Thai and Afghani bred by Dutch Passions. The 60 % sativa / 40% indica hybrid strain has high yields and the ability to be harvested multiple times. Flo is a hybrid strain of cannabis with a slightly dominant sativa presence. Bred by Dutch Passion, Flo is a cross-breed of Afghani Indica and Purple Thai. Flo has a sweet citrus taste, with a slight pine like hint, a soothing but subtle delight for the taste buds. The smell is a bit sour, not unlike menthol, but with a delightful whisper of citrus; quite a distinct aroma.

17 Likes

It is nice to see the older stuff.

2 Likes

Two of my favorite indoor and outdoor strains I grew in the early 2000s were Flo and Peak Flo (Peak 19 xFlo) if my memory serves me correctly…

2 Likes

I also grew Tangerine Haze but having problems downloading the pictures…anyway Flo actually turned purple on me…did it ever turn purple on you?

18 Likes

Tangerine Haze…had problems downloading pictures of it, I could only download the end of the grow…

5 Likes

Yes, a beautiful purple, especially my outdoor grown in pro-mix/perlite with GH hydro nutes in 16 gal rubbermade tote!

2 Likes

Both Pacific’s/Airbourne’s G13, Trainwreck clone only strains and God Bud in 1 SWC/TRON grow…

10 Likes

The tangerine haze is drop dead beautiful :heart_eyes:

Northern Lights #5

10 Likes

This is Ogre, a clone only strain…a mutant strain of Sensi Star…

13 Likes

That’s a real beauty, did you keep a cut of that @PhilCuisine?

I had it for 15yrs. and also made my own crosses with Ogre…

3 Likes

Strawberry Cough when it was a clone only strain…

13 Likes

Clone only strain Romulan(grape pheno)…

11 Likes

is the tangerine haze clone still around?

1 Like

I not quit sure…that’s been so long ago…I think only a few handful of people had it…